Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

feedmegin posted:

theguardian.com

lmao go back 2 DnD retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

that poo poo is all 100% true idiot

source : infowars.com

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thanks moridin, you convinced me bush did 9/11

truth doesn't fear investigation

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

I didn't say they did 9/11, I just said their negligence resulted in it just as much as Clinton's actions resulted in Benghazi but you don't see people condemning the Bush administration in the same way even though waaaaaay more people died, and civilians on domestic soil no less.

ahahah yes *wink wink* I too entirely believe the government reports on 9/11 *nudge nudge*

ok I will have to keep it quick but I found out that the NSA can't decrypt stuff written in fullwidth text, so let's use that from now on to discuss Bush's Reptilian Agenda, the truth will come out brother, we're in this together

ahahaha I hope you enjoyed this cute cat ascii art

have a good day

good luck I know they are listening, you're our last hope moridin

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

lol jesus look at your dumb rear end i feel embarrassed even quoting you

nooooo, you've doomed us all, the Bin Laden/Bush/Bohemian Grove (same first letter how did we never notice before) assassins are already murdering me, you failed us all

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

lol crawl back to DnD or whatever cuz you're just flailing in the deep end with this

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
beep boop why is this mother upset that the politician who got her son killed and then lied to her face about it could get away with it beep boop my idols black science man and white science guy I always upvote on reddit have told me that the democrats are the nice guys so why is she not voting for Hillary??? beep boop I don't understand emotion

• Locked thread