Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this is just kind of how you do politics and always has been
remember 9/11?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

his mom != vilerat

she can think whatever she wants
c'est la vie

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

when i die i cant wait for everyone to make fun of / get mad at my mom for being upset about it

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lots of people making fun of senior citizen computer users in this channel

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

I was being chai probated by a Canadian IK who is heavily too invested in American politics and is a stereotypical DnD poster who is unironically PC and probated me, a girl for throwing a slur about women, DWS in particular :shrug:

But good to know you seriousclicked and hem hawed at my rapsheet to find a weakpoint to attack me on lmbo jfc what is wrong with u, its a dogshit rapsheet and im glad of it

and I was just shitposting half the time in the sattelite subforum because its hilarious seeing people unironically defend their candidate of choice, which is hard to imagine since they're both very unfavorable

u can take ur bad and gently caress it rite in ur peehole imo, if it sobers you up from careposting so much about people who choose to display avatars of the anime persuasion

is this what a stroke looks like on paper

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

moridin is just one person, ignore him if he pisses you off so much

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

but he's not? I'm poking him with a stick :3:

be nice!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

except i just posted like i normally do and you posted that meltdown

be nice too!!

especially since i think youre trying to bring people back left and traditionally we do this with sex and weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Mein Eyes! posted:

all your avatars are poo poo

screw you drunk dog!!!

• Locked thread