Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raere
Dec 13, 2007

go gay. men are waaaay easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Send them your trowwwwwsseeeeerrrrrrrrsssssss! :j:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Very carefully op

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Send them your trowwwwwsseeeeerrrrrrrrsssssss! :j:

Came to post this!!!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

as other poster said it probably happens but honestly everyone around here is just super friendly and i haven't seen any creepy people get anymore than a hello from the game, considering her name is spelled with a Y, she has a twitter, and she write blogs, 50 percent of every word is poo poo that didn't happen.txt, the other 50 percent could easily be some greasy rear end nerds harassing women (or hitting on them they called it in 1950 you just had to say 'no go away' instead of debating how to describe it online when you get home)

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
I came in here to offer advice but you seem really cranky and I suspect there's your problem right there!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Start running 5Ks - they're currently stuffed with 5-6s that you can level up to 6-7, hell there's probably a couple of 8s under all that cellulite in the crowd. They can't judge fit people for poo poo, you'll be able to fool her into joining your life improvement program as long as you stay 1-2 fitness points ahead of her and watch out for rolling a 20 and getting a blow calf while trying too hard to impress her

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

So 5 pages later, nobody has any clue

GBS dies a virgin

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

So 5 pages later, nobody has any clue

GBS dies a virgin

Excuse me

amityville anus posted:

Throw a brick at their head

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Women are evil. We're all going to die alone #redpill#realtalk

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
If I can get dates/sex off okcupid anyone can. I think you (op) really need to work on finding things that make you happy, women really do gravitate to positive people.

Thanks for the 5k idea, always tons of those around Kansas City, and I like running anyway.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

extra stout posted:

i am just going to assume you're a shut in who is poo poo posting because no matter how poorly made the game is, the game is popular to the point where even in my little area there are dozens of college girls out with the nerds every day trying to figure out how to play the thing all their stupid friends keep talking about so they don't feel left out

i am not actually suggesting someone who is socially retarded try to approach a sociable attractive woman just because they're both playing the same game 50 million other idiots are playing, and i did not read most of this depressing thread

ya im sure those nerd boys are getting laid with their pokemons lmao

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

hrollins posted:

If I can get dates/sex off okcupid anyone can. I think you (op) really need to work on finding things that make you happy, women really do gravitate to positive people.

Thanks for the 5k idea, always tons of those around Kansas City, and I like running anyway.

I wish I could use OKCupid. There's like 30 girls on it within 30 miles. I ain't putting myself out there on the interwebs for the chance to potentially interact with 3 attractive girls. I like playing video games and jerking off, they make me happy. Those things have never helped me meet women.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

I wish I could use OKCupid. There's like 30 girls on it within 30 miles. I ain't putting myself out there on the interwebs for the chance to potentially interact with 3 attractive girls. I like playing video games and jerking off, they make me happy. Those things have never helped me meet women.

Move out of the loving sticks, dickhead

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

get on good terms with a lady friend or friend-wife and they will make it their personal crusade to hook you up

this is the best advice

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

either that or go gay

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

cover yourself in chocolate. girls love chocolate

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Let me share my fountain of knowledge. KFC, Del Taco, or any slow fast food joint. Go there before it closes and flirt with the depressed ugly girls. Bring some male buds to increase the girls confidence and lowers their defenses. Giving them attention will score you a number, free food, or at least the satisfaction of doing a good deed. Go forth my child and get those girls.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Y ou are supposed to meet girls on a male-dominated internet forum dedicated to posting memes about being gay

(PM me ladies)

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
If you don't mind older ladies, gas stations are a gold mine. Also the grocery store cashiers, can be a gamut of damaged goods of young 20 year olds to older gals. There is a 24 year old that draws shadow the hedgehog at my local ridleys. If I was single, I'll target her.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
Try for the single moms OP, pretend to be interested in their children.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

based on my cross country trips if you want to meet pretty girls in small towns go to the local mcdonalds

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

What you want to do is be an interesting guy. I'm the biggest goon on land but that hasn't stopped me from being with some really cool women. Just figure out how to be the kind of person people want to talk to, and it's easy from there. Read good articles, find an interesting line of work, have a good story from the last week or so or and a few great ones from a while back. Be somebody.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

katkillad2 posted:

Try for the single moms OP, pretend to be interested in their children.

Lol, I'm not that desperate. Not interested in those with kids. I can hardly take care of myself, not interested in being a father figure.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Cowboy Pope posted:

What you want to do is be an interesting guy. I'm the biggest goon on land but that hasn't stopped me from being with some really cool women. Just figure out how to be the kind of person people want to talk to, and it's easy from there. Read good articles, find an interesting line of work, have a good story from the last week or so or and a few great ones from a while back. Be somebody.

Delivering packages by sailboat is my trade and I read every article that pops up on IGN.com

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

You need to learn socially acceptable ways to flirt with people in public. (This often involves prolonged eye contact by both people, looking away and back again)
You then need to go be in public areas (work, library, coffee shop) - generally pick areas in line with your interests
You then need to learn to talk to people after flirting (you flirt to make sure someone is interested in talking to you) (use the interests and find common ground)
You need to establish report with this person, and possibly see them repeatedly (look up "propinquity" we often are friends with people simply because we are around them a lot)

You need to do all of this first, along with conforming to many other social / cultural / subcultural norms of your audience (hygiene, language, mannerisms ect...)

After all of that try to establish a way of contact outside of the public area (text, email) in order to meet at said public area again. On the second meeting, you could try for a different public area that is similar (maybe one in line with their interests).

This usually takes a lot of people their entire early life to learn how to do effectively.
There are therapists that specialize in helping people relearn or catch up with this stuff.

Suggested reading: How Not to Be a Dick: An Everyday Etiquette Guide by Meghan Doherty, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Daniel Carnegie

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Edgar posted:

If you don't mind older ladies, gas stations are a gold mine. Also the grocery store cashiers, can be a gamut of damaged goods of young 20 year olds to older gals. There is a 24 year old that draws shadow the hedgehog at my local ridleys. If I was single, I'll target her.

Using the word "target" is creepy AF

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Delivering packages by sailboat is my trade and I read every article that pops up on IGN.com

Wait you're a literal sailor and you haven't figured out that women want to hear that fact? Good god. Women line up out front of the clubs at three in the afternoon around here for fleet week hoping to woo a sailor, and that's just navy chumps.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Cowboy Pope posted:

Wait you're a literal sailor and you haven't figured out that women want to hear that fact? Good god. Women line up out front of the clubs at three in the afternoon around here for fleet week hoping to woo a sailor, and that's just navy chumps.

every dude i know that is or was in the navy is gay.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

William Stoner posted:

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Daniel Carnegie

I've read that. I don't like it. The author sounds like a phony dick I would hate to be around.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I've read that. I don't like it. The author sounds like a phony dick I would hate to be around.

Life is mostly picking through piles of trash and finding the bits of scrap that are relevant to whatever you're trying to do. I haven't read the book and wouldn't love to go hot air ballooning with Dale either, but remembering somebody's name is still a good thing to do. Asking people about themselves in a fun way will put them at ease while you learn about them, and then they'll be more willing to hear a story of yours and learn about you from that. It looks really weird and offputting when it's written down like that, but all the quotes I've read from that book look more or less like how I've met most of the people I care about. It kind of ties in with what I was saying about being interesting, too. A good conversation is memorable, and you can't build a good conversation with a stranger without building a little bridge first.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Srs post: do yoga

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

You can meet women by ramming your vehicle into theirs on the road. You are almost always guaranteed to get her number that way too.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Its tinder, op

Or if youre weird, okcupid

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Walk around just kind of casually bellowing "BIG DICK COMMIN' THROUGH! WATCH OUT FOR ONE REALLY BIG DICK".

Women are turned on by confidence.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

put your face into the glue

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i cant remember how long its been since i have sex or did a touch on a lady. i think its been 9 year

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i think ive lost interest. i dont even masturbateing anymore

edit afteur work yesterday i just sat in the corner and stared at the wall until and i went to sleep i dont even remember blinking but i suppose i did

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Do not become addicted to women. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i was jokeing before. im masturebating right now

• Locked thread