Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

drat this girl is crazy:

quote:

When you approach me in public, you are Schrödinger’s Rapist. You may or may not be a man who would commit rape. I won’t know for sure unless you start sexually assaulting me. I can’t see inside your head, and I don’t know your intentions. If you expect me to trust you—to accept you at face value as a nice sort of guy—you are not only failing to respect my reasonable caution, you are being cavalier about my personal safety.

Fortunately, you’re a good guy. We’ve already established that. Now that you’re aware that there’s a problem, you are going to go out of your way to fix it, and to make the women with whom you interact feel as safe as possible.

To begin with, you must accept that I set my own risk tolerance. When you approach me, I will begin to evaluate the possibility you will do me harm. That possibility is never 0%. For some women, particularly women who have been victims of violent assaults, any level of risk is unacceptable.

fake edit: top of the page, woot. Go out with women you know and try to get them to hook you up with someone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

Excuse me, I posted earlier in this thread that I wouldn't be interested in american prostitutes because they are drawn into the profession by desperation. If you're trying to make me out to be the bad guy, keep trying.

This is VERY insulting to my human trafficking victims. I'll have you know that all of my ho's are certified organic and farm-fed.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

dethkon posted:

This is VERY insulting to my human trafficking victims. I'll have you know that all of my ho's are certified organic and farm-fed.

Are they antibiotic free?

I can't decide which answer would be the better one, tbqh.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

When I go on a date, I always leave the man’s full name and contact information written next to my computer monitor. This is so the cops can find my body if I go missing. My best friend will call or e-mail me the next morning, and I must answer that call or e-mail before noon-ish, or she begins to worry. If she doesn’t hear from me by three or so, she’ll call the police. My activities after dark are curtailed. Unless I am in a densely-occupied, well-lit space, I won’t go out alone. Even then, I prefer to have a friend or two, or my dogs, with me. Do you follow rules like these?

So when you, a stranger, approach me, I have to ask myself: Will this man rape me?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Don Tacorleone posted:

When I go on a date, I always leave the man’s full name and contact information written next to my computer monitor. This is so the cops can find my body if I go missing. My best friend will call or e-mail me the next morning, and I must answer that call or e-mail before noon-ish, or she begins to worry. If she doesn’t hear from me by three or so, she’ll call the police. My activities after dark are curtailed. Unless I am in a densely-occupied, well-lit space, I won’t go out alone. Even then, I prefer to have a friend or two, or my dogs, with me. Do you follow rules like these?

So when you, a stranger, approach me, I have to ask myself: Will this man rape me?

Just ask them if they are a rapist up front. That way you can get on with the date without all the awkwardness, and hey, if it turns out they are a rapist then you can just friendzone them! :j:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Just ask them if they are a rapist up front. That way you can get on with the date without all the awkwardness, and hey, if it turns out they are a rapist then you can just friendzone them! :j:
You aren't a cop right? You have to tell me if you are a cop otherwise it's entrapment.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

How do I even meet girls as a 25 year old male? In high school, things were so much easier and I never even took advantage. Now, it would be "creepy" if i tried to hang out there.

quoting for when the fbi investigation starts

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Have you tried this approach OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZBD0fbNNB8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

You aren't a cop right? You have to tell me if you are a cop otherwise it's entrapment.

What if it's part of a stripper act? :shrug:

• Locked thread