Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Holy poo poo, Jericho on the Network wearing no shirt with a scarf. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Guys I get she's Canadian and Canada has French people in it, but her name is Renee. Like the normal-rear end name Renee.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Not gonna lie you guys, I legitimately am so happy. i don't care if Dean loses Sunday, he BEAT SETH ONE ON ONE. FINALLY. He proved himself as a champ. That's all I could ask for and it makes me really confident that SD will be The Dean Ambrose Show as Big Match John goes more into the Undertaker "full time special attraction" role.

Roman's gonna win Sunday.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Why am I still watching this?

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

so assuming I didn't overlook something: eva marie more important to have than apollo crews

You did. He was posted on the list a few posts above yours.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Please post Kalisto having a stroke on a live broadcast.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Who else didn't get drafted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Luke Harper, Emma, Heath Slater...

• Locked thread