Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Put Ziggler on Raw and everybody else on Smackdown and I think we're good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This show is a goddamn tire fire

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
loving DRAFT PEOPLE JESUS CHRIST

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Just when I started getting excited for Smackdown they put loving Ziggler on there

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Nia Jax has the voice of Linda Belcher

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

CapnAndy posted:

Someone draft loving Bayley already

I'd rather she stay in NXT than get her callup moment in the loving Network geek draft.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is Tom Phillips sitting in a chair, there's no loving way he's shorter than Neville

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Holy gently caress just draft people already that's literally the only reason I'm watching this poo poo

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

CapnAndy posted:

why is that a thing, what'd I miss

They're dating in real life and WWE is obsessed with splitting up couples for Vince's own amusement

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Why the hell is Kalisto on the brand that doesn't have a cruiserweight division

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Calax posted:

Don't want to gently caress up a Title bout at the next PPV for NXT (according to wikipedia, Auska v Bayley is the womens title bout at Brooklyn)

Doesn't matter. Last year Kevin Owens fought Balor for the NXT title and then had a SummerSlam match the very next night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Did Shane and Bryan hire Matt Millen as a draft consultant or something

• Locked thread