Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Booker just took a shot at Tom Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
lmao charlotte

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh cool, finn

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I was honestly wondering how they'd justify Cena, AJ, and Dean going to smackdown, and I find it funnier than it should be that Charlotte is apparently considered more important than Cena

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ahahahahhahahaha those boos

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

RAW is Steroids

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh no

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm so sad

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Eltoasto posted:

We are now entering the territory where I will be irritated about Joe or Nakamura going low.

neither will be drafted

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Okay Becky is on smackdown, the woman's division might be dead as a draw on raw too

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh look, the living piss break, Charlotte!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Call Me Charlie posted:

Can somebody give me a tl;dr on what's happened so far?

don't watch raw anymore

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

uh wait they put owens on the same show as zayn

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

WHY

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

It's pretty cool that I want to watch neither show now

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

No but seriously I'm probably not watching either show now, great job WWE

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

WAIT A MINUTE

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

lmao

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh no

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Cesaro: still undrafted

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh hey, neville

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

not even staying for this match

Cardboard Box posted:

this show was not worth my time

:yeah:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I need to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, I have to watch the network

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

bartok posted:

Booker T actually acknowledging the boos? Is he allowed to do that?

I expect to read "We wish Booker T luck in his future endeavors" tomorrow

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh no the usos

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

It's Kane!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

so wait are there any women left besides the jobbers

E: Oh my god they split Paige and Del Rio

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

So hey, is NJPW good? If so, how/when can I watch their stuff? Since apparently ROH is in dire straits and I'm not watching RAW is WAR or SmackDown, I need more wrestlemans

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Charles Gnarwin posted:

This promo sounds really drat genuine.

Also :laffo: at them separating ADR and Paige just because they can

I feel bad for Cesaro, but at least he's with the rest of the upper midcard

Also yeah, Paige not being on smackdown is especially awful because there's exactly 2 women on it right now and the only one people remotely enjoy watching is becky

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Nilbop posted:

Darren on RAW because uh

So from Cesaro's reaction I'm guessing after like the top 10 nobody knew where they were going

Exactly!

(Also holy poo poo these picks have gone to hell)

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

wait was ryder even drafted yet

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Del Rio looks like he's trying not to cry

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Look, just make smackdown 2 hours of backlund promos

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

it's ok smackdown will get the Shining Stars

I forgot they existed

E: Alexa is really loving good, and should not have been drafted this goddamn late

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

why in the name of god did they pick Nia Jax in the televised draft and the infinitely better Alexa Bliss in the jobber rounds

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ahahahahahahhahaha

big strongman apart from bray

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

okay these guys own

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

no

no

NO

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

THE SHINING STARS OVER MULTIPLE PEOPLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh Snapple! posted:

so assuming I didn't overlook something: eva marie more important to have than apollo crews

nah he got picked beforehand

• Locked thread