Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GenericMartini posted:

wait Carmella is Mr. Irrelevant and Heath Slater wasn't drafted WTF!

Heath got injured at a house show and is not draftable. Same with Luke Harper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Remember when bayley said "you might get called up before me" to carmella but as an afterthought

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Chris James 2 posted:

then why not use a single pick for the social outcasts instead of picking bo and axel separately

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i basically forgot WWE existed for a couple of days and it looks like that was a good thing that happened to me

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I watched the preshow and the hour long supplemental draft because cuck

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chris James 2 posted:

So wait...why the hell did they draft Bo and Axel separately to the same show when they could have drafted them as a tag team

(edit) ahahah Heath agrees

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

then why not use a single pick for the social outcasts instead of picking bo and axel separately

Because then you might think that last pick would be for Bayley, and loving :lol:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope that Bayley still gets to be the mystery partner on Sunday despite not being called up officially.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

What about hearh :(

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Pouring one out for Heath Slater right now.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Yeah Heath Slater is not considered injured he just wasn't picked

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I am ok with RAW using two picks to not draft Heath just for that last segment

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
oh man they actually have closure to the heath not getting drafted saga

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Okay, fine, Heath being completely forgotten about is kind of funny.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hope this is how Heath is legit fired.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

SomeMathGuy posted:

Okay, fine, Heath being completely forgotten about is kind of funny.

i turned off the network did he show up at the panel desk?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Remember when Heath came out and fought Rusev dressed as Apollo Creed?

Remember when Heath fought Sid and Vader?

Remember when Heath had to rassle with no lights on?

#LeaveTheMemoriesAlone

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

Because then you might think that last pick would be for Bayley, and loving :lol:
It would be loving dumb to draft Bayley as the last pick

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Breaking Braun Strowman away from the Wyatts is a very strange move. Having him on the show with the cruiserweights already has me dreading the him killing the division segment.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

There's a rumor that they're rehiring Jinder Mahal and sticking them back together

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'm on Team Smackdown! with Cena, AJ, Kane, and Erick Rowan. As captain of Team Smackdown!, I want to trade Becky Lynch, Bray Wyatt, and Dolph Ziggler for Rusev and Lana.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i turned off the network did he show up at the panel desk?

Last bit I saw they cut to him in an empty room, still undrafted, wondering where he would go, and then somebody shut the lights off.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

go your own way, braun, be your own man

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Slater up there with other LEGENDS who weren't drafted, like The Undertaker and HHH.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
In the last thread I predicted the final 2 picks being Curtis Axel and Tamina. Unfortunately I didn't know injured wrestlers could not be drafted. I was way off with my guess for last tag team, somehow like 5 teams got picked AFTER The Ascension. Either way, this draft was A Good Lucha Thing GODDAMMIT WOOH.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Little Mac posted:

Slater up there with other LEGENDS who weren't drafted, like The Undertaker and HHH.

I like the way you think :)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I for one hope that despite this lovely draft and rosters that this leads to a new golden age of WWE programming so for once I can feel vindicated with the WWE despite itself.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Little Mac posted:

Oh my god

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

SomeMathGuy posted:

Last bit I saw they cut to him in an empty room, still undrafted, wondering where he would go, and then somebody shut the lights off.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

if bayley isn't sasha's mystery partner i'm going to set fire to something

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Little Mac posted:

He needs to pitch it like this until the next draft, sort of like how Curtis Axel kept talking about not being eliminated from the Royal Rumble.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

oatgan posted:

go your own way, braun, be your own man

Maybe Rowan and Bray are gonna bring the tag belts to Smackdown at Summerslam. Is it too soon for Harper to return shockingly for that show?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Is Smackdown even going to bother with their own Women's Championship? It'd be Natalya and Becky at every single PPV.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The raw roster gets even more askew when you add in all the cruiser talent. I mean Ibushi on his own for starters.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
No Undertaker draft because injured wrestlers couldn't be drafted and if you wanna be technical, being old is kind of a permanent injury. Goldust barely slipped by.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Slater should just show up at both shows randomly forever

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

it'd be cool to have a non-nxt undrafted list. undertaker, hhh, shane, harper, the rock, emma, nikki bella, tamina, triple h are all i got

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Niwrad posted:

Is Smackdown even going to bother with their own Women's Championship? It'd be Natalya and Becky at every single PPV.

Who are you to doubt Alexa Bliss and I think Naomi maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Is Becky the only face woman on SD

• Locked thread