Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Klyith posted:

ew, nobody wants used assless chaps

How can you chap an rear end with pants in the way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Klyith posted:

la dee da *holds pinkie out in mocking manner*

The_end
May 17, 2014
I had a florescent light ballast and some marble counter top polish included in one of my orders. I was not charged for them and have no idea why they were included.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The_end posted:

I had a florescent light ballast and some marble counter top polish included in one of my orders. I was not charged for them and have no idea why they were included.

When the day comes, you will know why they were sent to you.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Klyith posted:

50/50 odds it was used by an associate in the warehouse. Never buy sex things from Amazon. We regularly come across items opened and used by people working here.

It's especially worse around the Christmas peak since we hire a poo poo ton of temps.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Mutant Headcrab posted:

50/50 odds it was used by an associate in the warehouse. Never buy sex things from Amazon. We regularly come across items opened and used by people working here.

It's especially worse around the Christmas peak since we hire a poo poo ton of temps.

sounds like a perfect time to sow your oats among the temp population. Everyone's gettin' busy

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Mutant Headcrab posted:

:stare:

More stories please this sounds hilarious while horrible

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

everything you order from amazon has been touched by a dildo. I was told this by a former amazon employee.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

One time I got an email saying I was returning too many items to Amazon and if I kept it up they'd close my account. It wasn't even that many things. But like, gently caress you, Amazon. It's not my fault several items I purchased were nothing like their description, or broken upon arrival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cowman posted:

everything you order from amazon has been touched by a dildo. I was told this by a former amazon employee.

drat, that's a nice little bonus

• Locked thread