Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
wtf is "hate speech"?

also it's better as a single word, hatespeech. like crimethink and unperson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Lichy posted:

milo is the best possible version of a conservative comedian

he's the only one that has ever been legit funny afaik

reminder, this is the horrible abuse that Milo was banned for:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Quote-Unquote posted:

i like that 'leftist' is now just a synonym for 'people who think you shouldn't be a massive dickhead to strangers for literally no reason' and has nothing to do with actual left-wing political beliefs.

i completely agree, there's nothing left-wing about pushing for censorship or fomenting moral panics. those are things that authoritarians do

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

Can someone explain to us Americans what "hate speech" is. We don't have that here.

it's when random strangers are talking about you on this one site on the internet and you have to seek it out and read it and respond to it because there are no other options

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

What do you call a gay person who shills for homophobes?

"this oppressed person just doesn't understand who his real oppressors are, I will explain it to him"

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Quote-Unquote posted:

Leslie Jones seems cool and I thought she was good in ghostbusters and it is sad that people decided to be a dick to her on the internet because they didn't like a film. Thanks for reading.

or maybe it was hilarious and it was a really really bad idea for her to try to engage each troll personally because it just made it funnier and longer lasting, she's not without some responsibility here

also this is an adult we are talking about, and these are words on a computer screen that she's reacting to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

nothing worse than hillary lying and her emails

i would much rather have a orange spray hairpiece bomb some people

and i was there to see it, thanks twitter and /pol/ aka new stormfront

its more about the spread and parroting that encourages the ideals to reach the minds of some fat goobers to empower them in the face of third way feminism or whatever is the point, not that /pol/ acutally has political influence, not exactly a hard concept to grasp and didnt need implying exactly :ocelot:

hillary would kill more people than trump, at least democrats in congress would resist his attempts to start new wars. regime change would go back to being a bad thing again

• Locked thread