Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

im hate speeching you rn except not really because you see, its nuanced so its not really hate speech except it is only because i said a certain thing this way instead of that way.

its tasteful hatespeech so you see, im being polite in my disgusting way and u cant tell me to shut up if im being polite and courteous about my hate speech

if u tell me to shut up that means ur the uncivl one who cant handle my rational mature adult discourse about hating someone's skin color, orientation, or belief

now allow me to politely fart into your mouth thanks in advance

an esteemed journalist working at mother jones, who doesnt hesitate to condemn hate speech

http://fredrikdeboer.com/2016/07/20/whos-in-and-whos-out-thats-still-the-only-question/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lynch_69 posted:

Nobody claimed Milo called her a monkey, you just pulled that out of your rear end. His followers did, and you've already established you're totally ok with that.

lynch_69 posted:

King shitlord is denied a safespace to call black women gorillas and his fans are up in arms. They should follow their leader's example and delete their Twitter accounts in solidarity. Also delete your SA account since this site is overrun with liberals who don't appreciate your brave wrongthink.

monkeys arent gorillas. checkmate, conservatards :smuggo:

• Locked thread