Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
if you're gonna go that route, why not spend the money on steroids instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Say Nothing posted:

Why not both?

wow that's some sloppy rear end brickwork

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

VendaGoat posted:

Yes.

And this is the other side.

:eyepop:

Those are string implants not saline so they shouldn't count.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

B.H. Facials posted:

Those are string implants not saline so they shouldn't count.

Yep. They were legal for a very brief period in the US, and now they go down to Mexico to get them. They cause a reaction in the breast tissue so that it just keeps getting bigger and bigger, unless they have fluid routinely drained. Minka has the same thing.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Edit, not quote.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Big ol' titties

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Can titty be too big? Answer may surprise!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSpLwMUmaDc

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

what sort of mind decides to project this physical appearance????? my prayers are with u

Judging by the background I'm fairly certain that's a picture of Grover.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
question, if i inject the synthol and/or saline into my brain, will that increase my intelligence?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mozi posted:

question, if i inject the synthol and/or saline into my brain, will that increase my intelligence?

Couldn't hurt.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Mozi posted:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Most of the south American freaks you see just injected themselves with ADEK vitamin oil intended for livestock. Synthol doesn't linger like that (and is also really expensive in those quantities)

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

i can't look at this picture and not think that dan ackroyd actually believes the coneheads are real

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Most of the south American freaks you see just injected themselves with ADEK vitamin oil intended for livestock. Synthol doesn't linger like that (and is also really expensive in those quantities)

I can imagine why, it's hard to look at belgian blues without feeling really envious of that rear end

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

error1 posted:

I can imagine why, it's hard to look at belgian blues without feeling really envious of that rear end

Snake?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

error1 posted:

Stupid sexy Flanders.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

error1 posted:

wow

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

What does livestock need with big flashy muscles?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

monkey posted:

in the future, fat people will get body sculpting surgery that turns them into walking piles of tits

My god, it's full of tits

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what do u wanna lick? pussy or dick??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mAJU_ZKhEM

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

What does livestock need with big flashy muscles?

Lol when ranchers give cows a couple cc's of oil It's for vitamin supplementation. Bodacious butts are just a nice side effect :buttfame:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Germstore posted:

Can titty be too big? Answer may surprise!

Yes, the answer is yes

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
i want titties on my thighs, so i can just like sit down and relax and grab tit when i feel like it. be p dope

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Saline tit titchniques are getting better and better, but synthol muscles are always gonna look fake as poo poo/do nothing for strength/be serious health risks

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Synthol wears off on its own after a while though, right?

It seems like after a while most guys would tire of using it, but the last thing I want is for everyone's grandma to have circus tits.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This is a good one. Some guy at The Verge got saline injected in his balls for an article.
http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-a-story-about-getting-your-balls-inflated

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Can I choose saline balls instead? I want my boys to stand out and keep the real muscle tone

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lodin posted:

This is a good one. Some guy at The Verge got saline injected in his balls for an article.
http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-a-story-about-getting-your-balls-inflated

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it would bring me a lot of happiness if the op would stop posting

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'saline and thanks for all the fish' would be a good title for a humorous science fiction book

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

it would bring me a lot of happiness if the op would stop posting

I'm not good at making others happy

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
If I want to get saline balls but I also want to stretch out my scrotum which should I do firsT? I feel like stretching out the scrotum before the saline could help my new boys look natural and have some space in their new house and I could always stretch the scrote later if needed

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

has anyone gotten synthol muscles that dont look like rear end before? cuz there are good and bad titty jobs, idk about muscle jobs tho

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VendaGoat posted:

I'm not good at making others happy

Your av makes me happy :3:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zidrooner posted:

Your av makes me happy :3:

Nindoze did a good job.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Twilight Matrix posted:

has anyone gotten synthol muscles that dont look like rear end before? cuz there are good and bad titty jobs, idk about muscle jobs tho

Probably not, because they're just injecting fluid into a muscle group and inflating it like a balloon, hence why they look all bloated looking. Real muscle is striated, veiny (because bigger muscles need more blood flow), and clearly defined.

Tits are just sacs of hanging fat by nature, so it's easy to fake that. They don't much compared to a muscle. Butts are a combination of fat and muscle, but most of the time, it's the fat that gives the most impression.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

criscodisco posted:

Synthol wears off on its own after a while though, right?

It seems like after a while most guys would tire of using it, but the last thing I want is for everyone's grandma to have circus tits.

the good kind of synthol stays forever and always look's awesome, u dont want it to be asborbed b/c that shits expansive

a good example is rich piana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the bottom part of the synthol just looks like what happens to fat people's arm fat

whyyyyy

• Locked thread