Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
thats why u get gigantic tattoo's all over ur arms to hide that and also hide all the inflamed red skin and the fact that none of that poo poo is actually shaped like a mussel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Flesh Forge posted:

thats why u get gigantic tattoo's all over ur arms to hide that and also hide all the inflamed red skin and the fact that none of that poo poo is actually shaped like a mussel

It doesn't quite look like some kind of cousin to the clam though.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You both are talking a bunch abalone

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Flesh Forge posted:

the good kind of synthol stays forever and always look's awesome, u dont want it to be asborbed b/c that shits expansive

a good example is rich piana

is that him?
cause no

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
You don't want people to have sweet bulbous bods? That's shellfish.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if I wanted to see bulbous bods I'd go to the mall and stare at people riding the disability scooters

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

as long as u don't let people see u lifting nobody will notice ur synthol muscels dont actually flex they just kind of sit there in giant lumps but if you stick 2 just posing in a gorilla stance for ur utube vids the girls go cray cray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FfLR2EPj3A

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Saline is bad

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
So where's the kickstarter to buy Vendagoat some string implants?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Flesh Forge posted:

the good kind of synthol stays forever and always look's awesome, u dont want it to be asborbed b/c that shits expansive

a good example is rich piana

I'm not entirely sure your meaning of the word 'good' is the same as everyone else's.

Also Piana promoted taking roids even though they shrink your balls because that made his little dick look bigger than it actually is.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

NON SENSE MY FREIND

DO U WANNA LOOK LIKE THIS

OR LIKE THIS

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

trick question

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

quote:

probably would

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
depends on whether her neck looks like a shriveled foreskin when it's not tense

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Synthol wears off on its own after a while though, right?

It seems like after a while most guys would tire of using it, but the last thing I want is for everyone's grandma to have circus tits.

who is numba one?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

as long as u don't let people see u lifting nobody will notice ur synthol muscels dont actually flex they just kind of sit there in giant lumps but if you stick 2 just posing in a gorilla stance for ur utube vids the girls go cray cray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FfLR2EPj3A

So, what's he lifting there? Everything suspiciously has weights not listed, but I know you can sometimes judge those weights by their size and thickness. Also, I can tell they're trying to hide how many plates he's benching by some of the camera movement.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 22, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Drunkboxer posted:

who is numba one?

Don't play tennis no more.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

I feel like if I did that I would immediately begin pooping.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I miss the mid-90's when the good looking guys had Jack Skellington bodies.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jesus wept.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Young Freud posted:

So, what's he lifting there? Everything suspiciously has weights listed, but I know you can sometimes judge those weights by their size and thickness. Also, I can tell they're trying to hide how many plates he's benching by some of the camera movement.

tbh the funny camera poo poo is more to hide how flabby and toneless his synthol and not so much the weight he's lifting/not lifting

also his face probably cant take a lot more poo poo being done to it

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Twilight Matrix posted:

has anyone gotten synthol muscles that dont look like rear end before? cuz there are good and bad titty jobs, idk about muscle jobs tho

IIRC pretty much every bodybuilder uses a bit of it to even out the individual muscles. If done right you won't even notice they are there.

criscodisco posted:

I miss the mid-90's when the good looking guys had Jack Skellington bodies.

Pm me. :heysexy:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dreddout posted:

IIRC pretty much every bodybuilder uses a bit of it to even out the individual muscles. If done right you won't even notice they are there.

Bingo. It's only the bad cases where it gets noticed

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Low hanging fruit ITT you might say

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Bingo. It's only the bad cases where it gets noticed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjQAK5Jy-Q
Guy on the left.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mysogynistic thread IMO where's the ladies?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Darth123123 posted:

Right here

VendaGoat posted:

Yes.

And this is the other side.

:eyepop:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

At the bar, with the guys who work in IT

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

tbh the funny camera poo poo is more to hide how flabby and toneless his synthol and not so much the weight he's lifting/not lifting

also his face probably cant take a lot more poo poo being done to it

Goddamn, that's some Popeye face.

You know, since you're the expert on this, were does this synthol oil actually go? Like is it an intramuscular injection like I theorized a while back? Nothing is really telling me if it is or not, all I have is assumptions judging how these guys balloon up. And how can it just leak out like in that video VendaGoat shared.

Also, judging that synthol is largely made up of triglycerides, don't these guys have issues with diabetes and poo poo if their bodies start absorbing it?

VendaGoat posted:

At the bar, with the guys who work in IT

That's quickly becoming my favorite forums catchphrase.

Insensitive
Aug 7, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

stretch marks on her armpits, weird looking knees, would not

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Young Freud posted:

You know, since you're the expert on this, were does this synthol oil actually go? Like is it an intramuscular injection like I theorized a while back?

looks like it, I found this

Make sure that you are lean enough to see the individual muscles clearly so you do not miss the muscle and inject into the fat or in the adjoining tissue.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dreddout posted:

Right here

Would :smug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Young Freud posted:

You know, since you're the expert on this, were does this synthol oil actually go? Like is it an intramuscular injection like I theorized a while back? Nothing is really telling me if it is or not, all I have is assumptions judging how these guys balloon up. And how can it just leak out like in that video VendaGoat shared.

Also, judging that synthol is largely made up of triglycerides, don't these guys have issues with diabetes and poo poo if their bodies start absorbing it?

From what I've read, it can encyst after a while but is just as likely to form a gigantic edema of pus and oil and rotten tissue please do not click this link that illustrates this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-jhg0XBepE

it isn't made in a factory with high quality standards, not like it's regulated and inspected, so it can be made out of whatever the gently caress, you really have no idea what's in it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHP0Nd72s10

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

From what I've read, it can encyst after a while but is just as likely to form a gigantic edema of pus and oil and rotten tissue please do not click this link that illustrates this:

it isn't made in a factory with high quality standards, not like it's regulated and inspected, so it can be made out of whatever the gently caress, you really have no idea what's in it

The stuff they use in Brazil, where an unreasonably large number of these freaks come from, is called Hydrogel and does eventually cause oil-filled cysts where muscle fiber once was.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Post the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

The stuff they use in Brazil, where an unreasonably large number of these freaks come from, is called Hydrogel and does eventually cause oil-filled cysts where muscle fiber once was.

Hmm, so it seems it makes bingo wings you can probably pop with a pin. Revolting and fascinating all at the same time.

• Locked thread