Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
:smug: ha ha, why yes my man, talking to girls is obsolete in this cold sterile world :smug: are you kidding me, you don't have a tinder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
i have never once initiated a conversation with a girl in my life and i have had sex with over 350 women. sometimes when i take a pee or get really nervous a little bit runs down my leg and i get really scared that someone will notice but that hasn't stopped me from getting chlamydia and 3 strains of hpv. what an age we live in, if you dont use your real name on facebook you dont need to use protection.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I'm a chick and there are about 1 or 2 bars I regularly go to. Dudes defs hit on me i think hoping to get laid, but admittedly they are usually older. With tindr and okcupid and other junk I don't think most people my age (early mid twenties) need to talk to strangers.

I go to bars alone because I'm an alcoholic, not because I'm trying to get laid.

hey i like that band on your shirt, i saw them at (recent venue i googled) it looks good on u wanna have a drink with me?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im so lonely

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

When I go out to bars with friends I want to drink with them and enjoy their company,

I assume other people do the same thing. I'm not interested in picking up bar strange unless they go out of their way to say hi.

Sorry if this offends anyone

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I always blamed my crippling loneliness on not going to bars much and only talking to friends when I do.

Nice to know there must be something legitimately wrong with me instead.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

sassassin posted:

I always blamed my crippling loneliness on not going to bars much and only talking to friends when I do.

Nice to know there must be something legitimately wrong with me instead.

Try tinder, friend

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

Try tinder, friend

It doesn't work for goons though.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Okcupid in my area is where all the weirdos are maybe try there?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I had both but nobody ever messages me.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol, Mike Fox owns.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Ya OP its where people go to socialize. Which is step 1 on the journey to pound town.

Ask your mom OP!

I'm going to pound town.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm going to pound town.

me too wanna split an uber?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

express bus to flavor town

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

me too wanna split an uber?

nah i only take lyft

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

InterFaced posted:

lol, Mike Fox owns.

If you think he is funny you should meet Mike Hunt.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i met my ex at the bar
i wouldnt recommend it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Yes of course.

Don't go looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend at the bar though. That won't end well

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if you are a girl, just go to anywhere and raise both your hands into the air and call out for cock

and it will come

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

Yes of course.

Don't go looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend at the bar though. Go looking for a future ex.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I met my gf in a bar, but we had a mutual friend we were hanging out with and happened to exchange numbers after a game of pool.
An overly wasted woman hounded me to for about 20 minutes at a dueling piano bar. She wanted to ~dance~ and it was super loving awkward. I was the DD for a friend's birthday and stone sober. Why couldn't she pick one of the drunk people? I probably looked the most vulnerable. Should've worn my fedora and trimmed a neckbeard to keep her at bay.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
gay bars are a good place to get laid

like at the bars themselves

or meet someone to go back and have sex with someone and their boyfriend/husband too

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
My coworkers and I were invited to a gay bar by one of our work friends, it was pretty nice. Best part: no gross, drunk, and desperate white girls.

Apparently, some goons think this was an absolute exploitation on our part, so I am leery of going back, which is a shame because those goddamn drinks were a bargain.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ElGroucho posted:

My coworkers and I were invited to a gay bar by one of our work friends, it was pretty nice. Best part: no gross, drunk, and desperate white girls.

Apparently, some goons think this was an absolute exploitation on our part, so I am leery of going back, which is a shame because those goddamn drinks were a bargain.

some goons sound like retards who don't know how to have a good time in a social setting, go to a gay bar freely fellow gbs poster

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Yeah, even when I'm not meeting tindr dates at a bar.
The odds are good and the goods are odd, though.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Gay bars are great and the drinks are strong.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I thought bars are where you go to sit alone in the corner writing poetry??

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

some goons sound like retards who don't know how to have a good time in a social setting, go to a gay bar freely fellow gbs poster

Thanks mang

Gay bartenders pour their drinks like its going out of style

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Iron Prince posted:

it's 50 cent drink night here who gives gently caress about box when I can get a buzz going for only about $18

Jesus, either you can hold your liquor or that's some watered-down poo poo. I've had $18 dollars worth of well drinks and it would probably make me really loving loose and wobbly if I drank it all at once.

ifuckedjesus posted:

It's not a great way to get laid, but usually if you socialize you can get a number and take them out on a date later and get laid.

Right on. If you become a regular, it makes women more relaxed and comfortable to be around you instead of some stranger who's blowing in to do the whole pick-up artist thing. That's how you start up relationships.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Poetic Justice posted:

I thought bars are where you go to sit alone in the corner writing poetry??

Those are coffee shops man.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Young Freud posted:

Jesus, either you can hold your liquor or that's some watered-down poo poo. I've had $18 dollars worth of well drinks and it would probably make me really loving loose and wobbly if I drank it all at once.

I can easily drink $40 during happy hour

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Wicker Man posted:

You go to the seedy bars to get in good with the bartender. Then ask if they know anyone that can hook you up with weed.

This man knows.

And yes, tons of people do this on a very regular basis. Who it is depends on the bar, anywhere that gets a lot of out of town construction crews, anywhere based in a hotel.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Everyone get down to the gay bar! Drinks are on me. Well done guys and gals. You've earned it!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think it depends a bit on where you live, I'm in a smaller more conservative city and when I was single here I tried online dating a bit and it p much sucked, options were really limited and it seemed like the only people who used it were either fat shutins or had too much going on with their kids to get out much. Bars and such in the area were a good way to meet people and friends and i had a much easier time meeting someone attractive and interesting irl than half a year I was trying tinder/okc.

In bigger cities (I'm from seattle) the only people I know that consistently head out to bars and can go back home with someone if they want are attractive women, guys seem to have better luck on tinder or w/e.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
if you go to the same bar every night you will eventually get laid. it's the law of averages

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i bring my faithful old golden retrievere to the bar. he jumps up on the stool next to me and i order two double jamesons, neat.

girls think this is adorable and come up to talk to me but i tell them to gently caress off, i'm hear to drink jameson with my dog. dog snickers like muttley

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
i use barebackrt.com because i like jizzing in butts that do not mind me having aids

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Pitdragon posted:

if you go to the same bar every night you will eventually get laid. it's the law of averages

drat I must be bucking the trend.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

notZaar posted:

drat I must be bucking the trend.
explain to her that you are a statistical anomaly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

numberoneposter posted:

explain to her that you are a statistical anomaly

isnt that sexual harassment?

• Locked thread