Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Why would lesbians give a poo poo about anti semetic ism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
It takes horrendous grusome effort for someone with social anxiety to put yourself out there and humiliate yourself time and time again. I feel like have taken a poo poo into my heart at the end of most bar-nigths. But its that or celibacy. Ask enough women and you will eventually find someone evenmore pitiful and desperate then yourself. The well of human misery is bottomless. Trust me you will find someone willing to gently caress you trough sufficently relentless and unsparing effort.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ElGroucho posted:

Is an AMF an adios motherfucker? :wtc:

Yeah.

I tried Googling this and it lead me back to the archives where Pope Mobile posted about this before...

Pope Mobile posted:

Was out bar hopping on Capital Hill with some friends for my birthday a few years ago.
At the first bar we go to, one of my friends order an AMF. The bartender glares at him and says "We don't serve that here; it's anti-semitic."
Confused, he just said "Uh, okay, I'll just have a long island..."
Our conversation for the next half hour consisted of "How the gently caress is 'adios motherfucker' anti-semitic?" I eventually figured it out: Arbeit Macht Frei; the words above the entrance to Auschwitz. We all sort of sat around silently looking :wtc: and :stare: for abit, closed our tabs and went to the next bar.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Wait now I want to know how you cook up an Arbeit Mach Free. Does the bar tender just hand you a can of Raid?

naem
May 29, 2011

Baudolino posted:

It takes horrendous grusome effort for someone with social anxiety to put yourself out there and humiliate yourself time and time again. I feel like have taken a poo poo into my heart at the end of most bar-nigths. But its that or celibacy. Ask enough women and you will eventually find someone evenmore pitiful and desperate then yourself. The well of human misery is bottomless. Trust me you will find someone willing to gently caress you trough sufficently relentless and unsparing effort.

poetry

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Too be honest, you should have expected as much. Lesbians are never as much fun to hang out with as gay dudes.

Gay dudes are double-dude rad. Lesbians are double-lady sad. Think about it.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

notZaar posted:

Wait now I want to know how you cook up an Arbeit Mach Free. Does the bar tender just hand you a can of Raid?

wanna order this drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

notZaar posted:

I feel this post deserves a disclaimer. This is a joke post. I am joking.

AMF: Kills what ails you.
AMF: The Final Solution to sobriety.
AMF: Send reality to the showers.
AMF: Don't ask why, just die.
AMF: Heil Betrunken!

I'm going to go get something to eat now.

I'm guessing I'll be banned by the time I get back.

• Locked thread