Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you think of this opinion?
No you are wrong. Evil is good.
Correct
Correct except we SHOULD nuke it
Fats don't deserve to have opinions
View Results

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
My mom was pretty active in the Catholic Church and 4 out of the 5 priests we got to know well turned out to be gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

FizFashizzle posted:

Nothing wrong with being gay in Catholicism.

Just can't act on it. Might as well knock out two birds with one stone and join the clergy.

One dude was literally this. Had a bizzare non sexual relationship with another priest which was pretty volatile. Really nice guy that helped gay kids cope with coming out believe it or not.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

jBrereton posted:

The Vatican stopped a French diplomat from being assigned to them because he was gay literally last year lol

They just didn't want extra competition

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Drink Cheerwine posted:

22nd century AD

I like the cut of your jib!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
* don't be tricked by their words

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Imagine if Bernie Sanders got the Dem nomination. The Dems would still be a shitshow, and Bernie is only good in comparison with his peers.

this is pretty accurate. He liberal merely because he's not outright calling for the death of homosexuals and abortionists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

jBrereton posted:

"Donators over $50 will get a guaranteed (signed by the pope!) lesser absolution from sins".

Unironically would buy one of these and would have them presented to me at my upcoming gay civil union

• Locked thread