Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nirvana was poo poo but i was happy for the whole grunge scene because i didnt have to practice guitar as hard as when hair metal was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

WaryWarren posted:

Right, he wanted to be in a virtually unknown band like Flipper or Scratch Acid. Instead, he became a rock star and would have Perez Hilton following him for the rest of his life.

Also, I'm the goon who mentioned that my friend that lived in Seattle took me to the bar where Layne would sit in the corner and nod off. He actually lived in a decent condo in the UDistrict at the time of his death.

feelnumb

living the three olives life

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nirvana sucking is prob more dave grohls fault

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i heard him and kurt had a suicide pact but he pussed out and became a pop star

• Locked thread