Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
This is so fuckin true. Will never go back to black. Tried it once.

It smelled awful and tasted like a combo of burnt hair and hooker spit. Like seriously I nearly vomited from the smell. Sense of touch was about the same, maybe slightly more slimy. Very unpleasant.

Black licorice is loving gross poo poo for hipster eurotrash.

Red Licorice is where its at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
same, except penises

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if you white, you aint right

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
If it ain't Red, you inbred

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
cant feed em, dont breed em

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SurfaceDetail posted:

Black licorice is loving gross poo poo for hipster eurotrash.

Red Licorice is where its at.
Red licorice isn't even real licorice.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont have strong opinions about licorish

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ops mom gave me head, I didn't read the thread

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
once you go black we don't want you back

but really all licorice is kinda gross

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
You can tell which people aren't as good as other people by their reaction to black jellybeans.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is this what race baiting has come to? Bad opinions about candy?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Sphinxster posted:

More like race 'batin

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

The Sphinxster posted:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
If we're talking about penises I know several people who have gone black and haven't gone back and then some went back again. Maybe America needs to get over its weird hate/taboo thing with black people.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Licorice is poo poo for Europeans who don't know what tasty tastes like

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Mange Mite posted:

More like race 'batin

Is that where you go into a truck stop bathroom and bet on which hobo will ejaculate first? That's one of my favorite sports.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I watched 2 seasons of Orphan Black and I might go back for more

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Licorice taste bad

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Once you go salty, your tastebuds have turned faulty.

But, seriously, what the hell is up with red licorice? Racists is what's up.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
black licorice is strange to me. "Hey, want to eat candy that tastes bad?" not even worth getting into a van for imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Licorice taste bad

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like to eat black licorice and also enjoy getting wrecked on ouzo they are both extremely good

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

I like to eat black licorice and also enjoy getting wrecked on ouzo they are both extremely good

loving Greeks

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I am from Europe and even we shun and shame people who like Black Licorice. It's real a 'poo poo your old Dad eats' candy.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I like both kinds of licorice.

I also like watching 'innocent' 'teens' getting reamed by several well endowed black studs and then creampied.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Ouzo is powerful

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Sphinxster posted:

Ouzo is powerful

It's also gross af

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I wish I could punish op for making this thread.

I hate licorice.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's also gross af

It's not for everyone

And based on some of my ouzo behavior maybe it isn't for anyone.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I'm really mystified how anise and fennel was delicious to whole generations of people and then we got to the late 20th Century and we collectively decided it was rear end.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I had a German teacher who once told me that all Germans hate root beer. Germans are terrible people

Dan Quayle Treasure Trail
Dec 28, 2005

:yum:

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I like my women like I like my coffee: hot, black, and with an after dinner mint.

Missin out man more for me.

Also isn't 'red licorice' just missing the point? That's like having peach beer. It can be delicious but it's not really beer.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
I like a cold cloudy glass of Pastis on a hot day. Anise ain't all bad.

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
I gladly accepted the black jelly beans from my sibling's easter baskets not because i liked the flavor but because i was fat kid and free candy is free candy. I eventually started liking them and there's a whole universe of old-world herbal liquors that are pretty damned tasty out there.

Can't do salty liquorice though, tried a couple times and it's not for me

Thanks for reading and god bless

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Qvindtar posted:

Can't do salty liquorice though, tried a couple times and it's not for me

Some of those Euro candies are pretty turbo

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I don't trust black licorice. With the exceptions of guacamole and bananas, I take all of my dietary advice from Jack White.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I know someone who just keeps getting new autist therapists for their special pumpkin because cops keep shooting them. I asked why don't you just get a white one and she said they are just so much better with her child, easy to work with, and reasonably priced per session.

Also, while Billy plays trains in the therapist's office, the therapist lines her vaginal walls with a special coating that doesn't allow the transfer of the autism gene so if she and her husband decide to have another child they won't be an autist. She said that she doesn't watch the procedure because she is squeamish, but said it feels similar to sex but whatever he uses for the applicator is quite large. She is just happy that their next child won't have to deal with the autism, trains, or drawing murals on the kitchen walls with poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I know someone who just keeps getting new autist therapists for their special pumpkin because cops keep shooting them. I asked why don't you just get a white one and she said they are just so much better with her child, easy to work with, and reasonably priced per session.

Also, while Billy plays trains in the therapist's office, the therapist lines her vaginal walls with a special coating that doesn't allow the transfer of the autism gene so if she and her husband decide to have another child they won't be an autist. She said that she doesn't watch the procedure because she is squeamish, but said it feels similar to sex but whatever he uses for the applicator is quite large. She is just happy that their next child won't have to deal with the autism, trains, or drawing murals on the kitchen walls with poo poo.

same

• Locked thread