Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Goddamnit, Hillary reminds me of some kind of female version of Margaret Thatcher.

Trump has earned my eternal hatred for making me vote for yet another drat Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
Sad.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
why don't you want to make america great again?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol I hate clinton for making me vote for trump OP

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Goddamnit, Hillary reminds me of some kind of female version of Margaret Thatcher.

Trump has earned my eternal hatred for making me vote for yet another drat Clinton.

It's cool, Clinton is making me vote republican for the first time in my life so I guess we cancel each other out.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bill Clinton is a cool guy

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
#feelthejohnson

(please don't)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gonna write in dad gay, so what for president

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jesus Christ, join me and vote Bruce Campbell

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

KennyLoggins posted:

I kinda want to walk up to someone who spouts this slogan and ask what they think is the greatest country.

I mean, it can't be America because we're not great by their own slogan.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

jackyl posted:

someone will have to record this

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus Christ, join me and vote Bruce Campbell

I think this is the only rational option.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
join me and only vote downticket

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

As I native American I seriously want to take America back but that's not really a practical objective.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think this is the only rational option.

Chins don't lie.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9PYIb0H2o

*click*

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

jackyl posted:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
instead of voting im going to drink 47 pbrs and pee in a bus station

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Why are you voting for either? Do you live in a swing state or something?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dogmeat posted:

Why are you voting for either? Do you live in a swing state or something?

I think I'm addicted.

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

The Sphinxster posted:

As I native American I seriously want to take America back but that's not really a practical objective.

Don't worry, we're almost done with it and then you can have it back.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Has anyone said something about UK and USA both with female leaders come november.

Quick someone make a good joke or whatever about it.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Ghostbusters (2016)2016!

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

I feel you brother, I'm 1/16th Cherokee myself. Stay strong, we'll take our ga-do-hi back from the white devils!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Totally TWISTED posted:

Has anyone said something about UK and USA both with female leaders come november.

Quick someone make a good joke or whatever about it.

Angela Merkel

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
are you retarded dude you can vote for whoever you want

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
Just vote for Trump. The dude is dropping straight truth bombs right now.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
So loving organize at your level. Elect a person who thinks like you to whatever you have: city council, county commissioner, whatever the gently caress it is.

I'm not joking. This is exactly how the right-wing lunatics who control the Republican party got started.

Like the snail who climbs Mt Fuji, step by step. It will take years, decades, you may not live to see the end. Still wanna do it?

Well, that's what it takes. Because there are lots of people who make shitloads of money from the present situation, and they ain't gonna go down without a fight.

Or, just vote for Clinton because she's way better than that idiot.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

KennyLoggins posted:

because he's resurrecting charles lindbergh's america first movement

also the most conservative gop platform in recent memory

and the fact that daddy's money donny wants to shatter NATO

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

gleebster posted:

So loving organize at your level. Elect a person who thinks like you to whatever you have: city council, county commissioner, whatever the gently caress it is.

I'm not joking. This is exactly how the right-wing lunatics who control the Republican party got started.

Like the snail who climbs Mt Fuji, step by step. It will take years, decades, you may not live to see the end. Still wanna do it?

Well, that's what it takes. Because there are lots of people who make shitloads of money from the present situation, and they ain't gonna go down without a fight.

Well, yeah, but :effort:

I really do have good intentions to try to help make things better, but in the meantime I have resigned myself to just voting for the lesser evil this time around.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gleebster posted:

Huh.....

Chelsea Charms for president!

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think I'm addicted.

Oh cool. I live in California so baring some major event it doesn't matter who I vote for so I'm going to focus on the downticket stuff and write something dumb in for pres.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Gary Johnson obviously

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tbh i want to vote for :shillary: as much as i would enjoy getting a spinal tap or pissing out a handful of kidney stones and still i would prob need a couple beers outside in the parking lot of the polls and a whole xanax bar to even do such a thing but i guess u gotta look on the bright side and imagine watching TRUMP conceding to her come election night and then having to deal with rape allegations u kno poo poo like that

srsly tho neither hillary or trump can make america great again, the only thing that could possibly achieve that fantasy would be a deadly plague/influenza epidemic instead of unironically voting for someone that spouts the same political ideas that i had when i was like 10yo

VendaGoat posted:

Chins don't lie.

drat that is one Presidential looking man...both angela merkel and theresa may would have to wear diapers if present in the same room because the shear sight of that executive hunk would get those dried up old cunts flowing the pussy juices once again like the Danube in the spring.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jul 22, 2016

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Do I have to be more specific when I write in Lowtax because I don't think I know how to spell Kyanka.

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I want to call you a word that will be autocorrected by lowtax OP

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
So lets get this straight.

Instead of voting for a clown of a lovely business man who probably has no idea how to effectively navigate the political system and is basically going to get stonewalled by the house and senate for 4 years while you all get to point and laugh, you are going to vote for a loving sociopathic warmonger who knows exactly how to work the political system and will use her ability to navigate the US political theater to make the world a worse place while funneling even more wealth to herself and the wealthy elite.

Vote for Trump you loving moron.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mariana Horchata posted:

tbh i want to vote for :shillary: as much as i would enjoy getting a spinal tap or pissing out a handful of kidney stones and still i would prob need a couple beers outside in the parking lot of the polls and a whole xanax bar to even do such a thing but i guess u gotta look on the bright side and imagine watching TRUMP conceding to her come election night and then having to deal with rape allegations u kno poo poo like that

srsly tho neither hillary or trump can make america great again, the only thing that could possibly achieve that fantasy would be a deadly plague/influenza epidemic instead of unironically voting for someone that spouts the same political ideas that i had when i was like 10yo

We have vote by mail here so the state is enabling my habit and making it too easy for me.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Dogmeat posted:

Oh cool. I live in California so baring some major event it doesn't matter who I vote for so I'm going to focus on the downticket stuff and write something dumb in for pres.

:same: 2008 was my only non-comedy vote for President so far. I have no idea what any of the Greens or Libertarians I've voted for would actually have done and I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Lowtax should toxx himself such that if trump wins, he is made a permanent moderator of d&d.

• Locked thread