Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Unguided posted:

Who's responsible for Drumpf anyway? Trump has been around since the 80s and this is the best insult we've got?

Chump, Dump, Grump, Trumpet, Trum Dumpster. All better parodies of his name than Drumpf.

Drumpf, it's foreign lol, like foreigners who are funny and dumb. Go back to your own country drumpf, America is a tolerant melting pot of #love not hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756573903993135104

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756574594073497602

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

EvilJoven posted:

Hell there are probably more parents on these forums than virgins at this point so there aren't even any 'HAY GUYS I HAD SEX!' threads anymore.

I'll post one, when I have sex.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I love that trump has no policy in place for anything. "I'll figure it out later"

Who sees that and says, hey this'll work.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zombie Boat posted:

I love that trump has no policy in place for anything. "I'll figure it out later"

Who sees that and says, hey this'll work.

he'll get smart people on it

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
On what?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Something just came to mind, "Make American great again". When exactly was America great? Like, what time period are we trying to return to?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

Something just came to mind, "Make American great again". When exactly was America great? Like, what time period are we trying to return to?

Have you seen "Gone With The Wind"?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Pawn 17 posted:

Reagan's slogan was "let's make america great again" lol

there's a lot of great poo poo coming out of this, including the clear coordination between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to take down Sanders. watch the TV media report none of it

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
There's nothing really left for the democrats to use on Trump besides his actual policies (which more and more americans are agreeing with), while all the personal stuff on Hillary that would have been forgotten by now is still usable since Bernie decided to be polite/above that.

You had over a dozen of the most ambitiously backstabbing republicans (some sociopaths like Ted Cruz) vying for the position of leader of the free world, and they couldn't find anything to that would sink Donald Trump. If they had something that could sink his campaign, some secret info or anything like that, they would have used it.

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus Christ, join me and vote Bruce Campbell

writes in "Jesus Christ, Vendagoat and Bruce somebody"

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

1861-1865

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

City of Tampa posted:

Reagan's slogan was "let's make america great again" lol

Donaldus Magnus, the original candidate with zero plagiarism.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I will be voting for Hillary Clinton

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Feel the Shill.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

lovely Wizard posted:

There's nothing really left for the democrats to use on Trump besides his actual policies (which more and more americans are agreeing with), while all the personal stuff on Hillary that would have been forgotten by now is still usable since Bernie decided to be polite/above that.

You had over a dozen of the most ambitiously backstabbing republicans (some sociopaths like Ted Cruz) vying for the position of leader of the free world, and they couldn't find anything to that would sink Donald Trump. If they had something that could sink his campaign, some secret info or anything like that, they would have used it.

You don't have to find something on him. You just have to prove that he is incompetent and doesn't have a clue.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

blowfish posted:

Feel the Shill.

Yaaas

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I accepted I would have to vote for her a long time ago.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lena Dunham convinced me to vote for her

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I hate America and want to see it sink into the sea so either Hillary or Trump is fine by me.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

looking very presidential there

way better than Romney

drat right he is. He has the experience too!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Unguided posted:

Who's responsible for Drumpf anyway? Trump has been around since the 80s and this is the best insult we've got?

Chump, Dump, Grump, Trumpet, Trum Dumpster. All better parodies of his name than Drumpf.

Trump means FART in england!!11 :xd:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lol

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Zombie Boat posted:

You don't have to find something on him. You just have to prove that he is incompetent and doesn't have a clue.

They aren't doing a good job of that either.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

RobattoJesus posted:

I hate America and want to see it sink into the sea so either Hillary or Trump is fine by me.

not too bad of a slogan!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the Washington Post refused to even consider Trump for the nomination and barred any meetings about it. They instantly have formally endorsed Hillary now.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

City of Tampa posted:

if you vote for a Green you are showing the Democrats that they could have had your vote if they got their poo poo together

also if Clinton loses by less than the amount of votes that go to Jill Stein the intense butthurt rage from Clinton supporters will be so worth whatever poo poo Trump can accomplish in four years

This is more or less my line of thinking.

But really I am most likely to just get stoned and go fishing, as the outcome isn't really likely to affect my day to day life at all and four years isn't a very long time.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lovely Wizard posted:

They aren't doing a good job of that either.

Trump basically admitted it himself by offering Kasich full control over foreign and domestic policy. Trump is only interested in becoming the president as a test of his power and influence.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Gonna vote for the Green Party like I have in the last two elections, because both candidates suck poo poo out of each other's assholes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Muscadine Wine posted:

writes in "Jesus Christ, Vendagoat and Bruce somebody"

If elected president, I promise to build a hot dog shop!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

City of Tampa posted:

if you vote for a Green you are showing the Democrats that they could have had your vote if they got their poo poo together

also if Clinton loses by less than the amount of votes that go to Jill Stein the intense butthurt rage from Clinton supporters will be so worth whatever poo poo Trump can accomplish in four years

"the DNC platform represents 99% of what i want, but that 1% disgruntlement seems exponentially larger now that its vapors have expanded into the cold dead expanse of vacuum in my head where the bigger picture should lie. My spiteful amusement must take precedence over contributing usefully toward the values i pretend to espouse" -- every loser who voted Nader, 2000

"but this Nader has booooobs" -- 16 years later

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
watching clinton lose day by day while she can't even get in the news owns, and if you disagree maybe you'd like to murder yourself

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Trump basically admitted it himself by offering Kasich full control over foreign and domestic policy. Trump is only interested in becoming the president as a test of his power and influence.

The sources were close to Kasich, and he was one of the ones spiteful enough to not even show up to the convention. Not willing to trust the guy who's only aim during the primaries was to try and cockblock Trump's votes.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

"the DNC platform represents 99% of what i want, but that 1% disgruntlement seems exponentially larger now that its vapors have expanded into the cold dead expanse of vacuum in my head where the bigger picture should lie. My spiteful amusement must take precedence over contributing usefully toward the values i pretend to espouse" -- every loser who voted Nader, 2000

"but this Nader has booooobs" -- 16 years later

there sure are a lot of parallels here to the 2000 election, but not in the way you are thinking

Dems produce lovely neoliberal candidate, many early and loud warning signs that the left is not happy are ignored, Dem candidate picks an infuriating center-right rear end in a top hat as VP, nobody takes the Republican candidate seriously

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress the ROW posted:

watching clinton lose day by day while she can't even get in the news owns, and if you disagree maybe you'd like to murder yourself

clinton is being propped up so hard, its amazing enough that she's sabotaging said props indirectly

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if Trump loses, which would be a given if the dems had anyone less awful to offer up, the republican party is good and well hosed for the next 15-20 years. Their poo poo party is already on the ropes, suffering from the long term effects of demographic and social changes,as well as pandering to the ultra crazy right and fake christian trash, to the point that the reagan-instilled sense of lockstep loyalty is already beginning to show unthinkable signs of fracture

and with sleazebag ailes out of the way, the very media manipulation which has played a pivotal role necessary to saturate the heads of dying baby boomers with this garbage is showing similar signs of strain

defeat trump and let the gop tear themselves apart. do this first. THEN allow the more centrist democrats to establish themselves toward the new right, and only then can the green party have the space needed to establish itself as a viable left option for smelly hippies or whatever.

the timescale of how political shifts work might seem obscure to goofy fucks who dont look farther ahead than their next video game and cummies, but if handled right this election has the best opportunity in a long time to help one get one moving

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

if Trump loses, which would be a given if the dems had anyone less awful to offer up, the republican party is good and well hosed for the next 15-20 years. Their poo poo party is already on the ropes, suffering from the long term effects of demographic and social changes,as well as pandering to the ultra crazy right and fake christian trash, to the point that the reagan-instilled sense of lockstep loyalty is already beginning to show unthinkable signs of fracture

and with sleazebag ailes out of the way, the very media manipulation which has played a pivotal role necessary to saturate the heads of dying baby boomers with this garbage is showing similar signs of strain

defeat trump and let the gop tear themselves apart. do this first. THEN allow the more centrist democrats to establish themselves toward the new right, and only then can the green party have the space needed to establish itself as a viable left option for smelly hippies or whatever.

the timescale of how political shifts work might seem obscure to goofy fucks who dont look farther ahead than their next video game and cummies, but if handled right this election has the best opportunity in a long time to help one get one moving

(don't look up the stats on how many seats Dems have lost in state legislatures, how many governors offices, and how many congressional seats in the last few years)

The Democratic Party is actually the one that is sick and dying, and if you want to kill it forever put a Clinton at the top for eight years. Tim Kaine / Evan Bayh 2024!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I would like to know more about this

• Locked thread