Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Just caught up on these. Edson's offense is amazing but you kinda get the feeling he's always one good shot away from disaster. He recovered from Gil's shots pretty well, though. I feel like the fact that he doesn't want to fight Eddie means he's going to wind up in a weird divisional limbo.

Women's bantamweight is just chaos right now. Curious to see how it arranges itself eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fights ruled. Mains ruled in spite of themselves.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Pros: Francis the Predator won, I didn't get sunburnt

Cons: My new swim shorts ripped around the draw string, we were too tired for smores after dinner :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGRHWVUxel0

• Locked thread