Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon, Psyker Assassin

When Solomon's own meagre knowledge fails him regarding what he can expect from the feudal society's methods of war he turns the charm on Fernanda Skult while the heretek is trying to get a piece of cyberware shoved in his brain. He takes the implant after being reassured that there won't be any visible scars. His interactions with the warband are minimal except for Xiulan, aka Julia. They have Slaanesh and the pursuit of perfection, pleasure and excess in common. Though her desire to punch faces have caused her to undergo a interesting procedure. The sensations of pain from having those serums injected into the bone marrow must have been intense! Ha better her than me. Solomon thought as he tried to think of how he'd proceed from here. It's not an ideal situation but Solomon definitely isn't fond of being anyone's slave. And anyone who plasters their image all across the ship is a egotistical, arrogant fool. Solomon can't wait to rip this Rogue Trader's mind for all she knows and to leverage that knowledge to advance his and his compatriots place in the universe.

Common Lore (War) vs 32: 1d100 74 5 DoF
Charm vs 41: 1d100 6 4 DoS

pre:
Name: Solomon
Archetype: Psyker (+5 WP)
Pride: Martial Prowess (+5 WS/-5 Int)
Disgrace: Deceit (+2 Inf/-4 Per)
Motivation: Perfection (+5 BS/-3 T/-3 WP)
Alignment: Slaanesh
Special Ability: Chaos Psyker

Characteristics:
WS  40 (25 + 10 + 5[Pride])
BS  40 (25 + 10 + 5[Motivation])
S   31 (25 + 6)
T   30 (25 + 8 - 3[Motivation]) 
Ag  31 (25 + 16)
Int 32 (25 + 12 - 5[Pride])
Per 25 (25 + 4 - 4[Disgrace])
WP  40 (25 + 18 + 5[Archetype] - 3[Motivation])
Fel 41 (25 + 16)
Inf 24 (22 + 2[Disgrace])

Wounds: 11 
Infamy Points: 2
Corruption: 2 (2 [Psyker Corruption])
Experience: 1,100/1,000
Banked Experience: 0
Exp Debt: 100

Alignment Counter (KNST): 0/1/3/1
Advances:
Ambidextrous (250)
Charm (100) [Slaanesh]
Dodge (100) [Slaanesh]
Deceive (100) [Slaanesh]
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus) (100) [Tzeentch] (EXP DEBT/GM REBATE)
Survival (250) [Nurgle]
Stealth (200)

Skills:
Awareness
Charm
Common Lore (Tech, War)
Deceive
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus, Psyker)
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Parry
Psyniscience
Stealth
Survival
Trade (Armorer)

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Jaded
Psy Rating 3
Weapon Training (Primary, SP)
Warp Sense

Traits:
Psyker
The Old Ways
The Quick and The Dead

Bionics:
Psy-Spike Unit

Psychic Powers by Category:
Divination
Precognition

Telepathy
Delude
Mind Probe
Thought Sending

Current Equipment
Imperial Guard Flak Armour
Longlas w/4 magazines (Acquisition)
- Telescopic Sight
Laspistol w/4 magazines
B.C. Great Axe
2 B.C. Daggers
Psy Focus
2 doses of Rose
A dose of Spook

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"So I used to work in a forge as a machinist, tertius. Learned how to machine weapons, armor, and ammunition. Heard quite a bit from my overseers about machine spirits. Could you enlighten me about their nature for one?"

Picking the heretek's brain for everything and everything regarding tech.

Later that day
"Lets go score some of that Final Kiss Xiulan, see if we can dig any of that poo poo up. The amasec we've been scoring has been alright, but I wanna try something more."

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jul 23, 2016

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"Yeah lets go on and do it big, see what loot we can find. I got you boo."

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
Solomon telepaths to Olga and Xiulan some quick instructions as he gains a measure of the rabble before them. ++Leave the leader Zimmel to me if this comes to blows. I will rip his mind for fun before sending his soul to Slaanesh. Follow my lead please.++ Solomon gets right to it, rebuking the one who dared open his mouth about him. "Who the gently caress said I cheat at cards huh, that was you I heard there Quent?" Solomon says strutting around as he has a Great Axe slung over one shoulder, laspistol and daggers sheathed elsewhere on his flak armour. "You hear that from Quentin? Quentin welches on all the bets he loses, everyone knows that. Every single one of you here knows that I had a hot streak that night and I won that money fair and square now dontcha? And you wanna talk about Ship Rules, you wanna steal our find? Julenna, you remember when that ratfuck was stealing all the good bits out of the ration packs for our deck and I found out who it was. Remember the emptiness when you looked in his eyes before they sent what was left of him to be servitor'd because he was no good to anyone. Maybe you heard about that just like Quent here heard about me cheating. Cause he couldn't tell the truth when it counted and I pulled the truth out him, when it counted. Now what y'all do right now counts and you know we don't tolerate no thieves." He gives Quent another look. "Go back to your compartment Quent, walk away, don't look back, you're better than this, aren't ya?"

Half Action to walk 3 metres to ensure I'm in range to Delude Quent if necessary, otherwise Delay Action (Standard Attack) with Great Axe if someone tries to brawl him. Half Action to Delude, 2 Free Action to Deceive, and Intimidate in one speech.
Delude vs 75 (Quentin): 1d100 30 +0 Opposed WP test vs 5 DoS Success gives Solomon +5*PR to all interaction skill tests against Quent
Deceive vs 36 (Quentin)/21 (Everyone else): 1d100 91
Deceive vs 36 (Quentin)/21 (Everyone else) IP: 1d100 55 2 DoF on Quentin/4 DoF on the gang, 1 DoF/2 DoF with Xiulan teamworking me with a Deceive test if she so chooses. I deceive people up to my fellowship bonus which is 4. I'm deceiving everyone but the leader because I'm loving with the followers. They oppose with an awareness test at +0
Intimidation (Fellowship based) vs 66 (Quentin)/51 (Everyone else): 1d100 5 7 DoS on Quentin/4 DoS on the gang

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 24, 2016

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"Lets go back to the warband and make sure we have some backup. Then let's go see Klive and I'll find the code. Or just get Fernanda to crack it open, that works too!"

I'm assuming for some reason we simply can't just OPEN THE BOX otherwise why would you ask HOW ARE YOU GONNA OPEN IT.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jul 26, 2016

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"Took some stuff off a mark, not sure whats in the stash. we'll split it with yall as long as you have our backs if some of the ratings try to gently caress with us because we kinda punked them for it." Solomon says as he goes on over to Fernanda to ask for help cracking the lock.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"Deal."

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"I'll take the Spook and both doses of Rose. You can all have the rest."

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solomon
"Let's follow the plan and get eyes on. We'll infiltrate the village from there, find the objective and then we'll blow it up."

• Locked thread