Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
You may know him as President Underwood from the critically acclaimed House of Cards, or one of his many other roles including The Usual Suspects, American Beauty, and various other successful movies. But Kevin Spacey, at this time, has chosen to end his career in a fashion similar to that of Eddie Murphy, and Mike Meyers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jHA97HzhxE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
who?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
What is dead may never die.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
holy poo poo :psyduck:

whatever he's smoking or his agent was, to sign him on this movie deal :psyduck:

ill have some of it! :psypop:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I was about to reply to this thread with

"but he just signed on for some poo poo looking kid movie"

and clicked the link and was like oh

michaelcainejaws4.txt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
he fell for the classic "im tired of doing drama so im gonna try and lighten things up and change it up" shtick that some actors go through

its literally like a midlife crisis for some actors.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Hahaha he literally doesn't give a poo poo anymore.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it actually looks like a really impressive makeup job and probably takes a lot of patience and skill to wear a cat suit for so long

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
1. Kevin Spacey has been in several horrible films including his incredibly creepy pet project movie about Bobbie Darin that bombed and should have ruined him but didn't.
2. Turning down a Barry Sonnenfeld movie would make him a much bigger idiot.
3. Since there are so few of them released each year, the ensured box office and dvd returns on children's movies is loving massive, even for garbage. Kids will watch anything. This is a French developed film intended for an international child audience. It is going to make so much god drat money.

In closing, you're the moron OP.

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
Kev must have a huge tax bill coming up or someth

because this is a straight-up payday

e: yuuuuuuge

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this is paws-atively feline-ful

a real purr-fect mew-vie

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

EvilJoven posted:

Hahaha he literally doesn't give a poo poo anymore.

It's not like he was some kind of moral pillar of Hollywood, he's a working actor who takes paying gigs.

client
Aug 19, 2010

i think being in one of the call of duty games is lower career point tbh

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Holy poo poo, not only was that trailer one of the most painful things to sit through but the final shot with the cat doing pull-ups was just a lazy reverse motion effect. Why would that be in a movie with a budget over $100?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, who directed the Men in Black trilogy and a few other decent things but a lot of poo poo like RV which is terrible, but somehow manages to keep roping in good actors. I'm guessing Spacey pulled some sort of money grab, something like he is mostly just voicing the cat but is physically in the movie just enough to get paid as if he was on set the whole time. I think the funnier part is Christopher Walken, who is cast whenever you need someone to use a magical plot device to teach a main character a life lesson.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Lmao this poo poo is some fresh, hot piss from Hollywood's limp wrinkly dick, poured out onto our collective heads.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought this was going to be evidence that he likes young boys.

Pretty disappointed.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

client posted:

i think being in one of the call of duty games is lower career point tbh

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ceciltron posted:

Lmao this poo poo is some fresh, hot piss from Hollywood's limp wrinkly dick, poured out onto our collective heads.

It's a French production from a studio called EuropaCorp. Hollywood kept their dick out of this one.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

At first I was like, how could Ben do that to her?!?!

but now i understand.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Ape Fist posted:

You may know him as President Underwood from the critically acclaimed House of Cards, or one of his many other roles including The Usual Suspects, American Beauty, and various other successful movies. But Kevin Spacey, at this time, has chosen to end his career in a fashion similar to that of Eddie Murphy, and Mike Meyers:

I refuse to believe this is real

Scudworth posted:

1. Kevin Spacey has been in several horrible films including his incredibly creepy pet project movie about Bobbie Darin that bombed and should have ruined him but didn't.

what was creepy about it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

:shrug:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Ape Fist posted:

Oh yeah this looks pretty run of the mill, oh hey its Christopher Walken, and...oh....oh no....

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Internaut! posted:

I refuse to believe this is real

Yeah there's no way Kevin Spacey showed up for maybe 2 days of filming maybe a few days in a studio then walked away with a couple mil. It just can't happen in any conceivable universe.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
When you need cocaine money, you suck dick.

And right now, he's sucking dick like there's no dick tomorrow.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
He got paid a poo poo ton of money for a few weeks work, what an idiot!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
"Boy do I sure hate Mondays!"
-Kevin Spacey

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
after playing the President of the USA for a few seasons, he probably felt he had exhausted his opportunities for growth in the dramatic venue and felt the need to challenge himself in a more avant-garde form

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
When did Kevin Spacey turn into such a pussy?

edit: :smug:

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 22, 2016

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cat scans

HA!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Kevin Spacey has another 3 years before goes into the same hole that Robert DeNiro went into

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

It will definitely not take Kevin Spacey 3 years to fill another dudes hole.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Working at the Old Vic has to get boring as poo poo eventually. How many times can you really watch Hamlet and not go "ya know, I could just make a sellout kids movie and make twenty mil."

e. vvv And partnering up with the likes of Billy Crystal and Ben Stiller didn't help. vvv

phasmid fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jul 22, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Young Freud posted:

Kevin Spacey has another 3 years before goes into the same hole that Robert DeNiro went into

Funny how his dip in scores exactly coincides with the increasing popularity of the internet.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ape Fist posted:

This movie needs a really loving dark twist.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

phasmid posted:

Working at the Old Vic has to get boring as poo poo eventually. How many times can you really watch Hamlet and not go "ya know, I could just make a sellout kids movie and make twenty mil."

In all honesty, I'd rather sit through this movie and that David Cross chipmunks thing than suffer through some critically acclaimed Shakespeare where the roles are gender swapped or some boring thing.

Old Vic is a nice venue though.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Looks pretty good, OP

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

He's a homosexual.

Gayser Sose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

notZaar posted:

Funny how his dip in scores exactly coincides with the increasing popularity of the internet.

That's not funny. That's not funny at all.

• Locked thread