Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

dont' nobody say poo poo til they had a carolina dog but they forgot the deli mustard what assholes also usually no onions but w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

also QT has decent dogs

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

that chart is missing something very important

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A6jarins_Beztu_Pylsur

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

jeff smisek posted:

Also best dog was in iceland, with brown sauce and fried onions atop. Mamma mia!!

I think this is a lie because if you'd had a pylsur you'd know they put accessories underneath. :colbert:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

darth_pizza posted:

that glorious dog i posted earlier is from Steve's Hot Dogs On The Hill in St. Louis.

i forget who asked, but now you knooooooooow

Another stl goon /salute

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Hector Beerlioz posted:

We're gonna round y'all up and hang y'all by the necks from your dumb giant mcdonald arch

You're just jealous

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

spregalia posted:

I've lived in Missouri for 8 years. I can state unequivocally that no one and I mean absolutely no one is jealous of St Louis or its cuisine. Your city is a culinary wasteland.

Patently untrue

Evidence: t-ravs and gooey butter cake

Also we have some loving amazeball restaurants bc it's cheap for beginning chefs to set up shop here and we have disposable income to support them, like Gerard Craft.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i'm gonna hit you with a st. louisville slugger

GL WITH THAT

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

wheres meatwad he's the best

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Bob Saget IRL posted:

I just at a Portuguese sausage covered with Hot Chow Chow. It was delicious.

oh god chow chow is one of the best condiments ever you are so lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

King of Bees posted:

Chow chow rocks. I always have a jar.

OK imagine hot dog in steamed bun with deli mustard (always), pimento cheese, chow chow, and fried onions.

• Locked thread