Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-convention-speakers-chloe-grace-moretz-lena-dunham

People posted:

Lena Dunham, gorgeous model, 30, also posted about the convention on her Instagram, sharing a photo of herself with Ferrera, 32, and writing, "My soul sister@americaferrera and I are headed to the Democratic National Convention to speak as a team in support of@hillaryclinton. The honor! The thrill! We promise not to copy off Michelle Obama's homework, dreamy as she is #imwithher."

That is right! I'm SO excited! I wasn't sure on who to vote for but if Lena is voting for HIllary, then I"m voting for Hillary too! I only wish I could go as her +1 to this momentous occasion and see not only HIllary and all the other celebs, but LENA DUNHAM IN PERSON!!!

Is anyone else tuning in to catch Lena on TV?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MrChupon posted:

Sure do OP

I voted for her in 2008. She's possibly hotter than Lena.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

olaf2022 posted:

i see what you did there

Need to be as accurate as possible in journalism, imo.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I hope we all remember to dvr the dunham part of the dnc!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Boner Zone posted:

every time you post about lena dunham someone somewhere becomes a republican

Is this true? I certainly hope not.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

I bet Lena's pussy taste like cake...not sure if its angels food or devils food tho

If only i were lucky enough to find out and trip report. Wistful sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

That, sir, is rape.

This. Please dont get Lowtax in trouble by disparaging Lady Lena Dunham

• Locked thread