Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many goblins?
At least 20.
More than 50.
Less than 20.
"Um, they're called orcs."
View Results

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
In the words of Alex Jones, "I never expected Trump charging into a goblin’s nest to not get some goblin vomit and slop and blood on him. I just don’t want to catch him in bed with a goblin. But if he’s in there rolling around hacking em up and he’s got a...goblin guide...y’know...taking him into the cave...I’m not expecting him to not get dirty...especially up to his ankles. I don't want to see him kissing goblins, having political succubus with goblins, I don't want to see him ingratiating goblins..."

Alex Jones brought this news to light on June 28. So almost a month later, how many goblins have been hacked up? Would Alex Jones know? What happened in Trump's journey into the goblin tunnels? And how much vomit? HOW. MUCH. VOMIT. I'm just asking questions, here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
TedCruz is the Goblin King so does that only count as 1 or is it better than that since he is royalty?

naem
May 29, 2011

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Maybe you should take a break from goblin that dick, OP.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I got family in TX that is 3rd generation Kobald-American from Bavaria. Ted Cruz passed a whole bunch of laws that say they're not allowed to haunt mines and attack unwary spelunkers. loving racism. #DarkBlueLivesMatter

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I saw a mob of alex jones and friends almost lynch a man for asking why his pee pee comes out yellow today.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
heh, "Trumplind."

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I wish that mean pee-pee man would have let Alex finish. I wanted to hear about how the Daily Show is a Pentagon weapon program.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Maybe he just didn't want to gently caress dude's wife.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Never knew Alex was an avid AD&D player with heavy racism towards goblins.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

Uncanny!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dear OP-- please add a poll option for people who think Alex Jones is Bill Hicks pulling a Kaufman.

Respectfully yours,
Sphinxster

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Maybe you should take a break from goblin that dick, OP.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If Gobs = establishment republicans, IDK, 7 or so? Whatever #>0, it's worth it to have the reality show guy being a presidential contender.

The man is an American hero and everyone should respect the good work he's done this last year of humiliating the most dishonest, corrupt and worthless ppl on the planet.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
tongue goblin uses spit attack its super gross and childish lmao

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

goblin guide is a good magic card this alex jones guy knows whats up

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Do you think goblin his his ((())) for jews?

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Alex Jones knows that the Lego movie was trying to tell us something.

[img]http://cache.lego.com/r/thehobbit/-/media/franchises/the%20hobbit/products/79010/image1_79010-big.jpg?l.r2=1630165227][/img]

Friginator fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 23, 2016

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Friginator posted:

Alex Jones knows that the Lego movie was trying to tell us something.
[timg]http://cache.lego.com/r/thehobbit/-/media/franchises/the%20hobbit/products/79010/image1_79010-big.jpg?l.r2=1630165227][/timg]
What? No pigs dressed in the habits of nuns? No priests being hosed with kitchenware for selling indulgences? Shoddy workmanship.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Goblins are just bitch rear end midget orcs. Trash tier monsters. Call me when Trump slays a Daemon or a Void Walker or some poo poo.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Excuse me sir, you will find they are called kobolds.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

KiteAuraan posted:

Goblins are just bitch rear end midget orcs. Trash tier monsters. Call me when Trump slays a Daemon or a Void Walker or some poo poo.

Goblins and orcs are same.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Germstore posted:

Goblins and orcs are same.

Only according to Tolkien, who is a scrub lord who probably never even saw and orc or goblin, let alone a ghoul or gremlin.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Fat Shat Sings posted:

TedCruz is the Goblin King so does that only count as 1 or is it better than that since he is royalty?

In the original Magic: The Gathering rules Goblin King counted as a lord, but not a goblin, his ability affected all goblins, so if he became one somehow, he would pump himself. In the current rules Goblin King counts as a goblin but his text now says that he only pumps other goblins.

I hope this helps.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Have you ever noticed how orcs are all like "Lok-tar ogar," but goblins are all like "time is money, friend?"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

KiteAuraan posted:

Only according to Tolkien, who is a scrub lord who probably never even saw and orc or goblin, let alone a ghoul or gremlin.

tolkeins fantasy world is full of bullshit i dont know how it became canon

8 foot tall elves? wat?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

This rules so hard.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Goblin Lives Matter.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
As a goblin man this poo poo is extremely offensive to me

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I do like talking about goblins

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
alex jones is has lucid rants and is not at all crazy

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Whoa, guys, this poo poo suddenly took a dark turn. There are Clone Troopers and Geonosians involved now. Make sure to watch all nine minutes of this video if you want to learn the truth.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
i am committing political succubus with alex jones right now. i am sorry

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

someone stop me

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

checkmate libtards

:beck:

:taco:

:downs:

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

ewiley posted:

checkmate libtards

:beck:

:taco:

:downs:

I see the copulation has begun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Tardcore posted: