Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Blue

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
Pink. But blue is also really good can't argue with that.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Orange, teal and magenta. Love those jewel tones.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Nice try, Tim the enchanter!

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016
Red, white, and blue

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Purple. It's kind of because I like Saints Row and the Phantom, but it's also because purple is a great colour.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Navy blue. Forest green is pretty cool, too.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Black.

And for those of you poo poo heads who are going to say "but that is a neutral not a color" after that is dark purple.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Blue, no wait, YYYYYYEEEELLLLLOOOOOWWWWW

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like the color of my own poo poo as it splatters out of my quaking rear end with repeating explosive farts. Just splattering bursts of poo poo out of my rear end as I poo poo it all out, farting out poo poo. There are numerous colors: brown, yellowish brown, dark brown, greenish brown. And that's about it, usually. Sometimes it is purely green if i eat things with weird food dye in them. SHamrock leprechaun shits that i poo poo out with more farts out of my dilating anus as my buttcheecks shiver with more bursting farts.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I like greens and blues.

Yellow is the worst color.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Green is good

I used to disliked orange, but I yellowed mellowed out since then

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
Perple and Blew because we don't spell COLOR with a U around here you loving heathen.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Blue Star posted:

I like the color of my own poo poo as it splatters out of my quaking rear end with repeating explosive farts. Just splattering bursts of poo poo out of my rear end as I poo poo it all out, farting out poo poo. There are numerous colors: brown, yellowish brown, dark brown, greenish brown. And that's about it, usually. Sometimes it is purely green if i eat things with weird food dye in them. SHamrock leprechaun shits that i poo poo out with more farts out of my dilating anus as my buttcheecks shiver with more bursting farts.

I see fire and death in your future. You sit on a mound of skulls, gnawing on fresh bones - a desire to excrete the perfect color that reflects the abyss you dwell in. You yearn to live naked in the necropolis under Paris, feeding on the debris and decay of the living city above. Most people go through life not knowing what they want, but you have always known - to be an engine of purification, producing pearls from decaying matter. From your butt.

Cobalt blue is the correct answer, btw.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Clear

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Puce, the color of dried blood.

Or, you know, green.

Adbot