Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
She has bipolar disorder and whenever I take a poo poo and stop up the toilet which is like EVERY loving time she flips the gently caress out and basically destroys the house. If I just bring the plunger up there and fix it she starts screaming that there's toilet water everywhere and takes everything out of the bathroom

Now whenever I have to poo poo I literally have to get in my car and go poo poo at mcdonalds. A few times when it's been too late and everything was closed I poo poo in the backyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ein cooler Typ posted:

She has bipolar disorder and whenever I take a poo poo and stop up the toilet which is like EVERY loving time she flips the gently caress out and basically destroys the house. If I just bring the plunger up there and fix it she starts screaming that there's toilet water everywhere and takes everything out of the bathroom

Now whenever I have to poo poo I literally have to get in my car and go poo poo at mcdonalds. A few times when it's been too late and everything was closed I poo poo in the backyard

you shouldn't talk like that about you dad

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Maybe you should :frogout:?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe you should stop making GBS threads on your mom OP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that sounds like an unfortunate situation, OP

you might consider buying a composting toilet and keeping it in your bedroom?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
How's your diet

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Flush before using toilet paper i guess

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

waffle stomp, the new dance craze thats storming the country

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Imagine how your dad feels.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i guess maybe catch the poo poo in ur hands and then throw it out the window into the backyard

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

How's your diet

lovely

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

industrial toilets are literally the only way to live

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
dont sign your posts op haha

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
alternatively:

arent toilets supposed to suck? haha itd be a big mess if they BLEW

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
one more:

this thread is a toilet in that it is a receptacle of human waste primarily in the form of goons and the things they say

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fix it you useless gently caress.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im the hairy butthole

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
time to start making GBS threads your pants, in keeping with your general demeanor

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Op get a job and maybe you can stop living with mom and poo poo in peace

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
how much money is appropriate that i donate to you?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Still sounds better than pooping on a round toilet with nowhere to put my massive cock and balls.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

op you shoulud consider an opiate addiction, constant constipation will greatly reduce the frequency of these incidents

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!
You could just replace the toilet. They're not that expensive. Just be sure to buy a replacement wax ring when you're buying the toilet, a and when you pull the old one off flush once after you turn off the water to drain the tank, and have a bucket ready to catch the water in the p-trap.

It's a two-man job though.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Been there, OP. Things got better for me, though. I'd like to say things will get better for you, but I can't say for certain.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Eat more fiber and you will poo poo more often and not clog the toilet

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Jerry Cotton posted:

As I get older, i've realized that if I fix things despite my family's objections, our quality of life is generally improved regardles.

So I change (or fix) what I want whenever the gently caress I want, with them yelling at me as I do it. It's a thankless job, but I'm the hero my family needs, not the one they deserve.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
If you just kept the plunger in the bathroom she'd never know

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I'm sure there's a metaphor here about how you are the turd, and the free flowing good times that your mom could be having are being stifled (clogged) by her turd son.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I actually just installed a new toilet. It's the American Standard CHAMPION. The sign at Home Depot says it will flush a BUCKET OF GOLF BALLS. That's loving awesome.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Airborne Viking posted:

As I get older, i've realized that if I fix things despite my family's objections, our quality of life is generally improved regardles.

So I change (or fix) what I want whenever the gently caress I want, with them yelling at me as I do it. It's a thankless job, but I'm the hero my family needs, not the one they deserve.

Congratitutions, Batman.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

bleep.bloop posted:

You could just replace the toilet. They're not that expensive. Just be sure to buy a replacement wax ring when you're buying the toilet, a and when you pull the old one off flush once after you turn off the water to drain the tank, and have a bucket ready to catch the water in the p-trap.

It's a two-man job though.

its a one man job actually. its not hard to replace a toilet at all. OP is lazy gently caress retard bitch boy

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

bef posted:

its a one man job actually. its not hard to replace a toilet at all. OP is lazy gently caress retard bitch boy

I agree, but I don't want him to have a way to remain in denial regarding his unfortunate life choices and how they play into his well-being.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
you're right. OP take the Saturday to go Toilet shopping with your mom and have a good bonding experience putting a brand new shitter in your bathroom

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Same OP. Except the seat is loose and my butt is sliding all over the toilet.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I forgot to ask. My brother-in-law (who was born/raised around perfectly working plumbing) is bipolar and doesn't believe in running water so he wipes his rear end and throws all the lovely paper in the trashcan as if he were Mexican. Does your mom do this too?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The toilet isn't the only thing that sucks at your mom's house.

;)

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I forgot to ask. My brother-in-law (who was born/raised around perfectly working plumbing) is bipolar and doesn't believe in running water so he wipes his rear end and throws all the lovely paper in the trashcan as if he were Mexican. Does your mom do this too?

how do you not 'believe' in running water?

if that fucker put poo poo paper in the trash can at my house he'd be taking it with him when he left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

PromethiumX posted:

how do you not 'believe' in running water?

the same way you believe in chemtrails, man

• Locked thread