Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
JC Penny has launched a fabulous new video that has really opened my eyes, and I want to share their inspirational message with my fellow goons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJlvtCzJPaQ

Things I learned.

The video opens big by letting us know that being a able to fit through human doors, and the ability to walk 10 feet without supplemental oxygen has no baring on a persons happiness.

It then drops a truth bomb that blew my mind. Being a glutinous immobile Crisco shaped blob isn't the problem. Its societies fault for not treating these women like the rotund ham stuffed goddesses they truly are.

Just because a 700lb woman paints a bulls eye on her rear end by wearing pastels, dying her hair bright purple, and looking like Barney in the middle of a sex change it does not give you the right to make her a target!

Even if you look like someone stuck your head on a baby hippos body you can still be surprisingly flexible.

If a disturbingly obese woman tells you she is beautiful, and healthy you have to accept that, or you are wrong and a monster.

Fat girls can do normal human activities, and this is an amazing achievement because they are totally just a pretty, and healthy as the rest of us. It takes a massive amount of bravery to rock climb after being fat shamed for falling off the wall and crushing a family of four last time you tried. Get back up there, and GO GIRL!

They aren't trying to hide, not that they could if they wanted to. Their radiant folds would come oozing out from behind even the roundest of trees.

You can't ignore them, because even if you are able to block out the fleshy ball of viscera taking up 80% of the room they are going to be loud and brightly colored too.

Fat chicks can feel good no matter how lovely they really feel on the inside. Its really just society that is doing this to them.

So to wrap up. Delusion is greater than reality. If you don't like your reality pretend it doesn't exist, because anything is a better option than self control, moderation, and exercise.

BIG LOUD AND PROUD

HarlanHell fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Sorry you can't find a big lady to love you, OP.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Shut the gently caress up OP

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Your ablist fat-shaming will not stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

criscodisco posted:

Sorry you can't find a big lady to love you, OP.

Well I'm hoping that by starting this white knight thread I can finally sweep one of these blubbery beauties off of her gout ridden feet.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gout is cool

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
why did you watch the video

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
plz save lowtax the bandwith and just go sit in the walmart parking lot hollerin your head off at passerbys

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Shaquin posted:

why did you watch the video

It was an ad that played automatically, and was unskippable. I really just wanted to see Norm MacDonald do stand up. Thankfully I paid attention, and was enlighten to the plight of pudgy princesses.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Once again, sizeism rears its ugly head.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njRZrpTQ0fs&t=87s

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Nothing is here forever,
not even the world.
Let's enjoy it while it lasts.
"would my life be better if I were thinner?

...no :smug:"

I closed the video I refuse to watch it

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the company that decided to tell everyone not to make fat women feel fat while the police are shooting black people for no reason.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yP1tcy9a10

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Its really scary that this is the cheating "Myspace" fat girl pose.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Rock you like a hurricane! #Scorpions #areyoureadybaby

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

du -hast posted:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Nothing is here forever,
not even the world.
Let's enjoy it while it lasts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

SO #HEREIAM

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

1redflag posted:

Rock you like a hurricane! #Scorpions #areyoureadybaby

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

#ThereIGo

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

#HereIAm

#NearTheHam

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
why is gbs obsessed with fat people eating ham? Ham is one of the lowest calorie meats that exist. A pound of smoked ham can have like less than 500 calories.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
#rockmelikeahurricane

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

why is gbs obsessed with fat people eating ham? Ham is one of the lowest calorie meats that exist. A pound of smoked ham can have like less than 500 calories.

It is haram.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

HarlanHell posted:

Its really scary that this is the cheating "Myspace" fat girl pose.

ya i know...not only uglier than the devils rear end but she's crazier than hell as well!

http://www.xojane.com/relationships/im-going-back-to-therapy-and-maybe-you-should-too

:allears:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

ham rhymes with am please refer to the works of geisel, theodore et. al

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

HarlanHell posted:

JC Penny has launched a fabulous new video that has really opened my eyes, and I want to share their inspirational message with my fellow goons.

Things I learned.

The video opens big by letting us know that being a able to fit through human doors, and the ability to walk 10 feet without supplemental oxygen has no baring on a persons happiness.

It then drops a truth bomb that blew my mind. Being a glutinous immobile Crisco shaped blob isn't the problem. Its societies fault for not treating these women like the rotund ham stuffed goddesses they truly are.

Just because a 700lb woman paints a bulls eye on her rear end by wearing pastels, dying her hair bright purple, and looking like Barney in the middle of a sex change it does not give you the right to make her a target!

Even if you look like someone stuck your head on a baby hippos body you can still be surprisingly flexible.

If a disturbingly obese woman tells you she is beautiful, and healthy you have to accept that, or you are wrong and a monster.

Fat girls can do normal human activities, and this is an amazing achievement because they are totally just a pretty, and healthy as the rest of us. It takes a massive amount of bravery to rock climb after being fat shamed for falling off the wall and crushing a family of four last time you tried. Get back up there, and GO GIRL!

They aren't trying to hide, not that they could if they wanted to. Their radiant folds would come oozing out from behind even the roundest of trees.

You can't ignore them, because even if you are able to block out the fleshy ball of viscera taking up 80% of the room they are going to be loud and brightly colored too.

Fat chicks can feel good no matter how lovely they really feel on the inside. Its really just society that is doing this to them.

So to wrap up. Delusion is greater than reality. If you don't like your reality pretend it doesn't exist, because anything is a better option than self control, moderation, and exercise.

BIG LOUD AND PROUD

A million unfunny words written by a retarded sack of poo poo, nice one op

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Op is pissed he can't get any girls with more cushion for the pushin'

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

PinkoBastard posted:

A million unfunny words written by a retarded sack of poo poo

The SomethingAwful motto.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Fat chix having self-esteem?

On my land?

o_O no thx

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

i like that posted:

Fat chix having self-esteem?

On my land?

o_O no thx

a few weeks ago i went into a jc penny for the first time in many years. it was real sad. racks and racks of discount / clearance. all of their shirts were polyester blends. the air had a palpable miasma of depression.

if fat chix are gonna get self-esteem, they're not gonna find it at penny's

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone knows self-esteem is only found in an empty pizza box.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's like, omg you fat, who cares? Fuckin go on a diet or eat more I don't give a poo poo. :shrug:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTp31Kkbaic&t=12s

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Uncertain if I should misdirect my rage at fat women or OP.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
#hereiam ain't got a dick got a chicken noodle can

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

du -hast posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

HarlanHell posted:

Things I learned.

BIG LOUD AND PROUD

Wow. That is extremely thoughtful and provocative. It is full of eloquent and effective arguments and not at all the product of mental illness.

• Locked thread