Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I love this game and its sequel, but never played Red Sun. How was it in comparison to the first two?

Also lore question: I remember going onto the official website and reading the backstory, and I distinctly remember it mentioning the Father is actually a brain separated from the body and kept alive via technology. Does anyone else remember this, or am I crazy?

Note: Not really spoilers since it doesn't pertain at all to the game story itself, and I also could be misremembering/crazy. Just in case though I'm covering it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Whew, I'm not crazy! Yeah, I played Vengeance first before I started looking up Colony Wars info, so it could have been something they tacked on after the first game. Though I do also hope it was intentional from the beginning, as it adds a bit more evidence that the League isn't exactly 100% on the up and up...

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I like the Stalemate ending :(

although yeah I don't see a guy who had no qualms personally nuking a planet would settle for peace on those terms for long.

• Locked thread