Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crepuscule Adepte
Feb 21, 2008

Why is my hair purple? It's from the blood of everyone that lost a bet against me.
Yeah, the explanation there seemed to imply that the planet is a giant space plant.

That being said, yes, "organic" does not actually imply it's alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crepuscule Adepte
Feb 21, 2008

Why is my hair purple? It's from the blood of everyone that lost a bet against me.
...Wait, I think I missed something important. Why was there a League Civilian Starport in the Sol System? I mean, isn't this an active battlefield with nothing but a front line? Isn't it a bit early to be letting League Civilians into Sol? I mean, what, does the League not have any engineers or medics in their military? And they're completely unguarded when facing foes who are going for their infrastructure because what kind of idiot doesn't go for the opposing military's infrastructure? I mean, wasn't our entire plan built around attacking the enemy's infrastructure? Why is it that we're "attacking military targets" when we do it, but when we're the ones being attacked, they're attacking civilians? Are the League idiots?

...Okay, I just needed to get that out.

• Locked thread