Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Did they say what they did with the body? They could raise a lot of money for gorilla welfare by selling authentic harambe memorabilia.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Moon Atari posted:

If they didn't want people to forget him they should've called him haramdre

quotin a underappreciated post

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

Did they say what they did with the body? They could raise a lot of money for gorilla welfare by selling authentic harambe memorabilia.

They should turn it into a giant drone like that guy did with the cat

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

now i fell in the cage
and they're calling a man
and he's shooting the ape
oh his death is a drag
now he's lying there dead
and my stomach is sick
shot him right in the head
and he's grabbing my leg now
they blow off his head now

Thank you for the gift of this song, friend

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Moon Atari posted:

Read the thread they kept his "body" (implying his soul has departed) at the zoo and extracted his semen for scientific purposes.

It's a soft cover for the truth of the matter which is the ape lives and is getting hand beezys away from the prying eyes of Hillary Killnton

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

U r what u eat, a creature that simply cares 2 much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Harambe is what they repeat in the background of the lion sleeps tonight

• Locked thread