Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

You might be asking, who's Default? I see him, or her, or they everywhere. Maybe it's a group of people, a shadowy cabal who get to decide what everyone should like.

Consider this: I purchased a new TV the other day. The volume was set to Default. It was pretty soft - who allowed default to choose how loud my tv should be? My PS4 I bought a few months ago had pretty dark settings. Couldn't see a thing. Default must have nightvision, but I don't. I bought this PS4 thinking I'd get to customize it my way, like the burger king ads say, but all the settings are set to default's preferences. Oh yeah, burger king's on it too. "Have it your way?" Yeah right. What if I don't want your lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, ketchup, mayo, and topped with a sesame seed bun? Who let default pick out those choices and now you're forcing me to eat what they like every wednesday at noon during my work's lunch break!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
it's actually de Fault

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ah ok, well who is de Fault?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

bean mom

Chill la Chill posted:

a 14th century French Aristocrat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Anoia

Zyla posted:

a 14th century French Aristocrat

this poo poo goes way back

alnilam

Willem de Fault

google THIS

"For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Default? This is Default speaking. I am the man who loves his preferences. I am the man who does not sacrifice his factory settings. I am the man who has deprived you of customization and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread conformity-I am the man who will now tell you."

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Do not question Default's settings... bad things will happen if you do.

google THIS

some say that Default is an ancient god of failure. that is why to this day if you invoke his unholy name during a competition you will lose immediately

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Me, seeing a friend enjoying their new product using Default's settings:

They....they got to you too... *backs away slowly*

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
it aint me, babe

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Chill la Chill posted:

You is

Palaiologos

Folks who can't handle a self-reference paradox are real suckers.

I believe Default was an old wooden ship from the Civil War era

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's the fault, you people need some English lessons.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
some mad frenchman is messing with electronics the world over and the government hasnt done poo poo about it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just leave default alone, thats all he wants

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

just leave default alone, thats all he wants

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
default... is in our stars...

SirJohnnyMcDonald

by exmarx
is default your fault, my fault or our fault?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Anoia

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

is default your fault, my fault or our fault?

de fault is the sins of man

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

more like deFART, amirite?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Livin' on de fault line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp5yDO_7mhw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
thanks for that doobie, brother :420:

• Locked thread