Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and being my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for awhile the intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur, :nws:http://imgur.com/a/d2dCg:nws: for all 18+ year old individuals to see. BUT, I do not want to be overrun with tabloid and paparazzi attention over this, or have a total big deal made.

As for my own statement to quote, I will state the following: Have belief and faith in what your body can do, and with such binaural beats and frequencies, as well as persistence and patience, what you'd like can happen for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Now you just need the subliminal audio track to transition from shitposter to good poster.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
quote your source

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Immediately regretted clicking that link

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Good luck. We're all counting on you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sup lunchmeat

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

quote your source

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Crash_N_Burn posted:

goon luck I guess.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I for one fully buy into whatever ironic gross bullshit you're slinging, let's get a patreon going for a full autobiographical series of mutant-rear end dudesnatch updates. Here's a round of sweet axewound deep-dives for everyone on the house WOOOOO

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm driving around town with massive sonic weapon grade speakers, blasting the breast growth hormone track.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Moon Atari posted:

I'm driving around town with massive sonic weapon grade speakers, blasting the breast growth hormone track.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

*Puts in ear plugs*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

That picture is either illegal or the result of a meth binge and an elastrator, either way gently caress you for posting it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im the hairy asscrack/hole

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
good luck with your multiple types of mental illness

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So has anyone told you to go gently caress yourself yet? If yes then details please.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Cantaloupe posted:

good luck with your multiple types of mental illness

Argh
Feb 15, 2005
this is the worst thing that has happened

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/1Iytq:nws:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Posting homegroan. Nice work OP.

client
Aug 19, 2010

rip the op's dick

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Argh posted:

this is the worst thing that has happened

Only if you make a living performing sex change surgery. The rest of us appreciate this new more affordable alternative.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
that second pic...

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Microwaves Mom posted:

quote your source

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Like Lipstick on A PIG~!!!!

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
Sometimes I wonder if someone out there will see all the crazy rear end poo poo Chris-chan has done to himself and had done to him and begin their work on the saddest documentary to ever exist.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Is this the PYOA thread? Lemme go get the camera...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and being my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for awhile the intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur, :nws:http://imgur.com/a/d2dCg:nws: for all 18+ year old individuals to see. BUT, I do not want to be overrun with tabloid and paparazzi attention over this, or have a total big deal made.

As for my own statement to quote, I will state the following: Have belief and faith in what your body can do, and with such binaural beats and frequencies, as well as persistence and patience, what you'd like can happen for you.

nice pussy retard

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
not exactly a good job tbh. I'd sue the surgeon if I was you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

You know we don" t like you

client
Aug 19, 2010

there's a whole community of people who obsessively stalk some retard and hypothesize the state of his hosed up dick and balls.

lol cool world

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You know we don" t like you

Who is "we"

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:nms::nms:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Who is "we"

M

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

client posted:

there's a whole community of people who obsessively stalk some retard and hypothesize the state of his hosed up dick and balls.

lol cool world

To be fair, Chris-chan posts videos begging those people for money on a weekly basis. It's a symbiotic relationship at this point, with neither organism able to exist without the other.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Thats one cool pig

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

client posted:

I'm sorry your neighbors stalk you haha. lol.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I have a sniper riifle

client
Aug 19, 2010

Carmant posted:

I'm sorry your neighbors stalk you haha. lol.

noo. . . you motherfuckre

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
my eyes what have you done,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im gonna gently caress it

• Locked thread