Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013
I have a hardon for Preacher. I hope it delivers. Really well done so far.

Saint of Killers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Orange Cat posted:

I have a hardon for Preacher. I hope it delivers. Really well done so far.

Saint of Killers.
I'm not sure what you're talking about delivering but I don't think preachers are supposed to have gay sex so if you approach him do it on the "down low" instead of during mass.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i feel the same way about peaches.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
popular media makes me irrationally angry

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this thread should be in the hospital, cause its so SICK

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Cult of THE GUN

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dreezy posted:

i feel the same way about peaches.

I have a big loving gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Can't wait to see Cassidy kick Michael Collins in the balls

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm the same way about Priests.

Ahhh, misspent youth.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I've heard it's terrible, also the comics were sort of meh despite being loved by nerds

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Not enough... gum. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Professor Shark posted:

I've heard it's terrible, also the comics were sort of meh despite being loved by nerds

I liked the comic when it was out. What I've seen of the show is okay....it's just sooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Stuff that they figured out in an over-dinner conversation in the comic takes a couple weeks of episodes in the show. I was excited for months before it came out, but sort of lost interest after three or four episodes.

The part with the tin can bazooka full of toy soldier shooting down the helicopter was pretty corny imo.

• Locked thread