Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
We used to make fun of juggalos now we praise them. gbs has gone to poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
dont get me wrong , im 100% into hot white trash and some of these girls probably top the charts

but id last about 30 seconds in that hellhole

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Gaunab posted:

When was GBS good?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

facebook jihad posted:

Gathering of the juggalos looks like it loving owns unironically

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

dont get me wrong , im 100% into hot white trash and some of these girls probably top the charts

but id last about 30 seconds in that hellhole

:flaccid: Welp that was fun. For me.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I'd go to GOTJ if it was in a cooler month, no way am I standing out in an open field with all those unwashed people sweating and rubbing on each other in the heat

also i've been to a few multi-day music festivals and it always gets old after the first day if you don't have a hotel room to go back to

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

When was GBS good?

didn't say it was good, just that it's gone to poo poo

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Frog Act posted:

i'd go to a gathering of the juggalos type thing if i had like 100 20mg adderalls to get me thru it

Yeah I would need a poo poo ton of drugs to get through it

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Iron Crowned posted:

Eh, I think Ohio just smells like nutsack wherever you are

Hey. HEY! No, all of you are right. :sigh:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

it'd probably be pretty weird on any kind of hallucinogens thoguh, like bad weird

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

facebook jihad posted:

I wish I could find the article, but there was this dude who went there to see what the "Drug Culture" was like and thought it would be a decently long piece. He ended up finding basically everything within an hour of starting his attempt to find drugs. I think he spent like $150 and had enough drugs for a couple days.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I dunno, gotj seems less dangerous/more fun than that neo-hippie burning man bullshit. It's hard to hate on white trash when they openly acknowledge and embrace it.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

down n out posted:

I dunno, gotj seems less dangerous/more fun than that neo-hippie burning man bullshit. It's hard to hate on white trash when they openly acknowledge and embrace it.

Yeah it seems like a more intense version of a nascar race. Like just go out there and just be as white trash as gently caress for a weekend. The music would probably be poo poo but sounds like you could be easily so stoned as to enjoy it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

god drat it just hit me what it must smell like. after a decade of not considering it

christ

in late july

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

facebook jihad posted:

Yeah it seems like a more intense version of a nascar race. Like just go out there and just be as white trash as gently caress for a weekend. The music would probably be poo poo but sounds like you could be easily so stoned as to enjoy it

The music is like 90% garbage but then you have like, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Cypress Hill, Soulfly, Ice Cube, Method Man & Redman. Fuckin Gwar.

poo poo I wanna go

stump collector
May 28, 2007

thank you and thank you OP bundy for reminding me of the gathering

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Anyone remember the one Juggalo years back holding his nipples in a zip lock bag because some chick bit it off?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Katamari Democracy posted:

Anyone remember the one Juggalo years back holding his nipples in a zip lock bag because some chick bit it off?

I bet the nipples guy does every time he wears a mesh shirt.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Gaunab posted:

There is no point making fun of juggalos because they fully embrace being made fun of. They are literally clown and carnival sideshow themed, being laughed at and being a freakshow is part of their identity.

Although I will say that the sexual dimorphism on display does make it seem like a combined gathering of juggalos and industry convention for prostitutes catering to the retarded.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Moon Atari posted:

There is no point making fun of juggalos because they fully embrace being made fun of. They are literally clown and carnival sideshow themed, being laughed at and being a freakshow is part of their identity.

Although I will say that the sexual dimorphism on display does make it seem like a combined gathering of juggalos and industry convention for prostitutes catering to the retarded.

Sounds like they should just do their poo poo at burning man. There's plenty of people who will take a strong and forceful paternal/maternal role towards complete strangers.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
drat I'm really torn between who bugs me more, white trash or hippies. Hot girls transcend such considerations of course. I think I'd prefer The Gathering because actual bands play there and I doubt you have the insufferable temporary personality changes that people returning from burning man have. I imagine juggalos are the same all the time.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah looks p cool. Good musical lineup at least.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

stealie72 posted:

This is some pro level faggotry right here.

Do you trust fund maoists really enjoy the scent of your own farts that much?
White trash>hippies every day and twice on Sunday. Especially the ones that show up at burning man.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Burning man is so cool, I can walk around and hear entire camps of people shouting memes from private cellphone conversations I've had at me but if I try to talk to anyone they just look at me like "what? You're weird" and just sit there silent.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
hippies are white trash

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i want to eat as much shrooms as humanly possible & then gather w/ the juggaloes...

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGdWsjpR2I

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
some of these girls look too hot to be here , like those hot girls you see at the anime conventions . every Juggalo I know of man or woman is just a smelly weirdo like really smelly why do they all smell

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pon de Bundy posted:

some of these girls look too hot to be here , like those hot girls you see at the anime conventions . every Juggalo I know of man or woman is just a smelly weirdo like really smelly why do they all smell

Faygo sweats.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Gaunab posted:

hippies are pretentious white trash

fixed

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
NWS
http://imgur.com/a/XcKre

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Pussy Connoisseur

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i would go to gathering of the juggalos in a heartbeat

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Faygo taint sweats.

ftfy

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

reignofevil posted:

I would do all of them.

all of them

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
And yeah there's like a million groups of people out there that are WAY more worthy of mockery than these noble trashpeople.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

a retard posted:

he's actually retired since then because he made a shitload of money doing daily fantasy poo poo. this is what he looks like now:

Aw, I remember when he was too busy playing MLB on his Xbox to pay child support.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM

Play this in the background, it's long but worth it for when these two professional radio DJs are reduced to a sobbing mess of tears struggling to breathe laughing at how utterly loving ridiculous the Juggalo commercial that they're shredding apart is.

Also, worst kept secret of any GotJ is that the attractive women are strippers and dancers who are paid to be there

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

935 posted:

Also, worst kept secret of any GotJ is that the attractive women are strippers and dancers who are paid to be there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

woah I get to go to a white trash party AND Violent J is paying for a bunch of strippers to hang out with me?

• Locked thread