Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

hoooooooooooooooooooooly poo poo :shittypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Prettz posted:

if a-bombs were necessary to create anime, then what was responsible for hanna barbera cartoons?

The importation of high quality heroin to the US.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Like chromosomal damage has to be involved if you create cartoons with faces that look like really hot electrical sockets.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
remember when that guy drove a truck into the nerd square in tokyo

anime:not even once

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

I AM THE TOILET posted:

OVERWATCH JOKE GOES HERE

ryujin no ken wo kurae
:potg:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
One of the victims attempted to fight back: http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1469483033885.webm

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

Jumpingmanjim posted:

One of the victims attempted to fight back: http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1469483033885.webm

lol do you browse /pol/

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
zato-ouchie

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

hehe

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
metal gear rising but the bosses are a variety of retards

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SurfaceDetail posted:

The importation of high quality heroin to the US.

Come on dude. That was clearly copious amounts of weed.

If hana-Barbara was a result of high quality heroin then we need to nuke those poppy fields for warcrimes.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I loving told you guys Genji was behind us I dont know what you expect

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

various cheeses posted:

hoooooooooooooooooooooly poo poo :shittypop:

mind = blown, wooow!

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Swan Curry posted:

metal gear rising but the bosses are a variety of retards

don't gently caress with THIS indigo child

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Just in: The attacker was wielding Hanzo steel

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
45 injured??? Now imagine if he had knives that could travel at 500 miles an hour and be thrown across the room with pin point precision.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

coolskillrex remix posted:

45 injured??? Now imagine if he had knives that could travel at 500 miles an hour and be thrown across the room with pin point precision.

Shinobi was a pretty badass game for its time

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

The guy turning himself in to the police politely after ending his rampage is the most loving Japan thing ever.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This is a guerrilla marketing campaign for Ginsu right?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
His motive is reported as having been "hatred/disgust for the disabled".

I have no words.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Yolomon Wayne posted:

His motive is reported as having been "hatred/disgust for the disabled".

I have no words.

Is Japan one of those countries where killing dozens of people gets you almost no jailtime, like 20 years or something or do they actually lock you up and throw away the key?

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Is Japan one of those countries where killing dozens of people gets you almost no jailtime, like 20 years or something or do they actually lock you up and throw away the key?

They hang you.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
nah bro murdering multiple people is usually a one way ticket to death by hanging, except before you hang, you get to spend up to a few decades on death row, with everyday not knowing whether you'll be hanged that afternoon since they only let you know right beforehand

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Japan is a country in which you are only allowed to buy a car if you can prove you have a guaranteed parking space.

So no, killing people is rewarded because the country is full to the brim.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

"moridin you're so dumb people won't ever be able to do mass killings if we ban guns"

He chose the weakest targets he could find outside of an old folks home. What would be the point of killing people who are about to die anyway?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Japan has to import their spree killers from America.

Shake my drat head.

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011

Prettz posted:

if a-bombs were necessary to create anime, then what was responsible for hanna barbera cartoons?

This is what they were advertising around the time of HB.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Imagine if you were the last person he stabbed before giving himself up, youd be pissed

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Regrettable posted:

He chose the weakest targets he could find outside of an old folks home. What would be the point of killing people who are about to die anyway?

well, the point is that disabled people frequently don't die that quickly, especially if they are institutionalized. he worked a lovely, thankless, low paying job taking care of incredibly unsympathetic people until he snapped. disabled people are terrible. it is almost always not their fault, but they are still terrible. i am honestly surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often, since this sort of work requires either being completely dead inside or an inhuman degree of empathy which is largely indistinguishable from mental illness.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Serious Frolicking posted:

well, the point is that disabled people frequently don't die that quickly, especially if they are institutionalized. he worked a lovely, thankless, low paying job taking care of incredibly unsympathetic people until he snapped. disabled people are terrible. it is almost always not their fault, but they are still terrible. i am honestly surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often, since this sort of work requires either being completely dead inside or an inhuman degree of empathy which is largely indistinguishable from mental illness.

autist alert

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

source your quotes

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
maybe try skipping the killing spree and going straight to the handing yourself into police step

just a thought

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

*checks web address bar* hmmm nope i'm not on slate dot com

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Enfield posted:

knife to meet you :grin:

Enfield posted:

see you stupid pieces of poo poo on the glodmine

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I mean if you want to go crazy and murder massive amounts of people, 2016 is your year

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

My friend in college worked at an old folks home for the entire time he was going to school and he was most certainly a sociopath. He never murdered everyone there so I think this checks out.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

This is what they get for doing the holocaust

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
White man's burden, I tell ya.

Japan just can't get its act straight with all this non-lethal heathcare!

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
"Death panels"? Ha baka gaijin. Death Katanas most honorable solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its probably just the olympics

• Locked thread