Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Burning man is not desert camping. Burning man is like camping at a gigantic music and drugs festival where there is no water and is leave no trace and is actually a living hell of rich people pretending to like art while you get caked with playa dust.

Desert camping means you can prospect for water, use fire, and take advantage of the environment in ways that Black Rock City does not allow.

OP, just bring prepackaged poo poo and all the bottled water you can. And listen to cooking issues this next week because there's going to be someone on talking about doing cocktails at burning man, which may answer interesting questions you didn't even know you had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

gently caress burning man all of reno is stupid right now because of it. Can't even buy ice for goodness sakes.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

I had one of those a few years ago. Sort of worth it, I guess, but I get my fill every time I go to Carolina BBQ, and then I don't have to deal with the rib cookoff crowd.

Reno is really great town to eat in, tho.

• Locked thread