Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003

i like all the desserts and so does she

this dog likes desserts

don't say pineapple, its a bad dessert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
this space reserved for tomorrow when i get paid and purchase more of the $2 unmarked dessert jugs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Good ice cream.

All over OPs mom!!!!

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
gobi. no. sahara.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

death Valley

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Hey OP, do you like apples?

Well how 'bout them apples?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
When you have breakfast for dinner you can have a pancake for dessert, OP.
Sometimes there are blueberries in the pancake.

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
i dont like apples, they are always kinda mealy and lovely.however i love apple cider even though when i drink too much it gives me diarrhea.

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003

Das Boo posted:

here are pancakes i have made.

do you see?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

blacquethoven posted:

here are pancakes i have made.

do you see?

That second one is a very impressive grey.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OP's mom loves creampie. At least that's what she told me. :smug:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

cherry pie was good. it's tart, it's flaky. it's delicious.

and hear me out on this one - cheesecake. it's not cheese like you'd normally have it but whatever they do in this recipe it really works. you gotta try it.

those are the only desserts i've had so far

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i like a bag of gummy worms soaked in vodka and shoved up my rear end

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003

Tom Gorman posted:

cherry pie was good. it's tart, it's flaky. it's delicious.

and hear me out on this one - cheesecake. it's not cheese like you'd normally have it but whatever they do in this recipe it really works. you gotta try it.

those are the only desserts i've had so far

it was probably a nice cave aged blue

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ehhhh... sahara? :shrug:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Das Boo posted:

If you're going for dessert pancakes, you really should be dropping M&M's into the pancake batter right after you pour it into the skillet. They get soft and melty and are good with with some fresh whipped cream on top.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Mrs. Genesplicer makes a great dessert that is kind of like a cobbler. It uses cherry pie filling for the base and yellow cake mix for the batter. She once made it for me while we were dating. It's part of the reason we got married. Great dessert.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heP3s725hSA

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

criscodisco posted:

If you're going for dessert pancakes, you really should be dropping M&M's into the pancake batter right after you pour it into the skillet. They get soft and melty and are good with with some fresh whipped cream on top.

if you mix chocolate chips into the pancake batter, they'll get crispy on the bottom and melty on top.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the other day my daughter presented me with a pineapple upside down cake that she made (with a little help from my wife) and was positively beaming with pride

it tasted like garbage tho so i threw it in the trash and shoved a bag of vodka soaked gummy worms up my rear end

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

genesplicer posted:

Mrs. Genesplicer makes a great dessert that is kind of like a cobbler. It uses cherry pie filling for the base and yellow cake mix for the batter. She once made it for me while we were dating. It's part of the reason we got married. Great dessert.

A good berry dessert is top-notch. People make a lot of noise about chocolate but, unless I'm stoned, I'd much rather have a dish of mixed berries covered in a dense freshly whipped cream.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

the other day my daughter presented me with a pineapple upside down cake that she made (with a little help from my wife) and was positively beaming with pride

it tasted like garbage tho so i threw it in the trash and shoved a bag of vodka soaked gummy worms up my rear end
She made the cake upside down?? wtf

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
butterscotch pudding, but you dont even let it cool you just eat it hot out of the pot

fruit cobbler with cream poured on top - double points if its tuat grass fed cream that costs waaay to much

cobbler is objectively better than pie. streusel owns

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think

blacquethoven posted:

i dont like apples, they are always kinda mealy and lovely.however i love apple cider even though when i drink too much it gives me diarrhea.

that sucks, where do you live?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

blacquethoven posted:

mealy apples are bad apples which have probably been in the fridge

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
think i gotta go with apple pie a la mode, it doesnt get much better than that

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

genesplicer posted:

I think this is the same thing my wife makes. Is it called "dump cake"? It's a funny name but all she does is dump cherry pie filling into a long baking dish, then pie filling on top, drizzles on some butter on top and cooks it until it's brown on top and holy hell it's so delicious.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Just.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

the great deceiver posted:

think i gotta go with apple pie a la mode, it doesnt get much better than that

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
key lime pie

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

chocolate pudding

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

treasure bear posted:

chocolate pudding

weak

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

vols bitch posted:

key lime pie

drat strong choice.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Chocolate is over rated. gently caress chocolate.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
A warm, half-melted werther's original that has been sitting in grandpa's pocket for 2 weeks

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
what does it taste like op?

i hope it tastes like cartoon planet

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Viennetta Ice Cream Loaf :rip:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lt. Chips posted:

Chocolate is over rated. gently caress chocolate.

What the gently caress!

"I don't like chocolate, it dulls my dedicate tastebuds. My real passion is semen sucked out from a passed out hobo's anus. I find it has a subtle, earthy flavor. Not that any of you plebs would know. :smug: "

-Lt. "Poop Lips" Chips

It's going to suck when the world's supply of chocolate runs out. I'll have to kill myself while Chips gets to continue indulging as long as the human race continues.

Edit: wow that was really rude of me. I haven't had my facefull of chocolate today. I apologize.

Instruction Manuel fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jul 26, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Viennetta Ice Cream Loaf :rip:

I have been trying to remember what those were called for years now. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

criscodisco posted:

I have been trying to remember what those were called for years now. Thanks!

They are still made, however they are no longer sold in the usa, i miss them dearly

• Locked thread