Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
"Making The Cut"
(a brief existentialist poem by Brady)-

A barber stands alone in his shop staring out the window at the lawn man. In that instant he realizes that they are both one in the same.

Achoo achoo achoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
no no no no no
no no no no no no no
refrigerator

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I have crab grass on my head

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
why dont you make like plath and :gas:

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
Indeed.

I know you're all itching to find out, so I'll just cut to the chase.

My inspiration for this came while trimming my pubes on the toilet this morning while my lawn service did all that poo poo that people like me (:smug:) refuse to do. Cutting hair is also in that category.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
It's an expression my first-world feelings.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Suzanne Vega made a song about this.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
gently caress her.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Lawn Man - Swamp Thing's bourgeois cousin

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op could you share with me your opinions about video games and music?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Brady posted:

Indeed.

I know you're all itching to find out, so I'll just cut to the chase.

My inspiration for this came while trimming my pubes on the toilet this morning while my lawn service did all that poo poo that people like me (:smug:) refuse to do. Cutting hair is also in that category.

trimming your pubes is cutting hair sorry to break it to you op

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

criscodisco posted:

Suzanne Vega made a song about this.

I was sitting at the counter

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin

Hell Yeah posted:

op could you share with me your opinions about video games and music?

Sure.

Diablo 3 sucked loving rear end in a top hat when it was released and it still does. So much so that the lead dev resigned. It's been like 4 years and I still don't think they have any PvP system (which was supposed to be available at launch). It's quite possibly one of the worst sequels when compared to other sequels for very well-known franchises, but if you bother pointing this out to all the dumbass goons in Games that swallow Blizzard's cock no matter what the cost they'll spend money in an attempt to humiliate (lol?) you with internet text.

I've had the avatar and title for a long time now and even though I waste countless amounts of money on Steam games that I'll never play I have no plans on spending money to change something so irrelevant in my life. It takes a special kind of retard to spend money to try and insult someone on a forum because you're so butt-hurt over their opinion, so really I view it as a badge of honor and it gives me a chuckle knowing my opinion got someone that pissed off.

The music part was added by a mod because I said Korn sucks or something in GBS.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin

Blue Train posted:

trimming your pubes is cutting hair sorry to break it to you op

There's some poo poo that you just don't pay someone else to do. This includes wiping your rear end, cooking your steak, and placing a razor near your junk.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I make the tiny asian woman at the salon wax my taint. I can tell she hates it but honestly, that's the only way I can get off

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
Dude my taint hair is so loving thick I think they'd rip the skin off if they did that poo poo.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
There are dudes on Craigslist all the time looking to shave your junk for free.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

criscodisco posted:

There are dudes on Craigslist all the time looking to shave your junk for free.
I don't think you're supposed to push your craigslist ads in this forum.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

What would be the worst possible way to remove your pubic hair

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Brady posted:

Sure.

Diablo 3 sucked loving rear end in a top hat when it was released and it still does. So much so that the lead dev resigned. It's been like 4 years and I still don't think they have any PvP system (which was supposed to be available at launch). It's quite possibly one of the worst sequels when compared to other sequels for very well-known franchises, but if you bother pointing this out to all the dumbass goons in Games that swallow Blizzard's cock no matter what the cost they'll spend money in an attempt to humiliate (lol?) you with internet text.

I've had the avatar and title for a long time now and even though I waste countless amounts of money on Steam games that I'll never play I have no plans on spending money to change something so irrelevant in my life. It takes a special kind of retard to spend money to try and insult someone on a forum because you're so butt-hurt over their opinion, so really I view it as a badge of honor and it gives me a chuckle knowing my opinion got someone that pissed off.

The music part was added by a mod because I said Korn sucks or something in GBS.

:same:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lemon posted:

What would be the worst possible way to remove your pubic hair

individually with a pair of pliers

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
beautiful

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
pretty racist OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Lemon posted: