Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
i had good cause to not be optimistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I knew this was gonna be sad just as soon as the entire roster surrounded three sides of a ring. Christ, what a visual.

Ziggler's a weird choice but as has been said, Dean needs someone to go over (he also needs an over opponent to keep the belt's heat but I'm covering my ears and humming on that point). I'm all for giving long-suffering jobbers gold watch #1 contender reigns ala Z Ryder.

But man, they really gimped SD on that roster. Best case scenario is that they don't even try to match RAW for spectacle and just focus on getting over a roster that nobody takes seriously. Sort of like the original ECW, except I guess they were going for spectacle overload in a different way.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

kavik posted:

Those are the remaining seats. How likely is it to still have decent ones cheap? The bottom right corner aisle is $38 after fees, upper deck is $26. Do they get lower than that? Sorry I haven't been to an arena event in years other than a Globetrotters thing we got as a gift.

a seat like those for a brooklyn raw cost me like $100 i'm very jealous right now

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

karmicknight posted:

Legitimate question, why is Becky Lynch Steampunk?

So I can hope for a cyberpunk heel turn.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Basic Chunnel posted:

But man, they really gimped SD on that roster. Best case scenario is that they don't even try to match RAW for spectacle and just focus on getting over a roster that nobody takes seriously. Sort of like the original ECW, except I guess they were going for spectacle overload in a different way.

I figure Smackdown's going to be the returning big names and NXT call-ups show. We already got Rhyno, a Shelton promo, and that women's segment clusterfuck.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dolph Ziggler isn't AJ Styles..... :aaa: DOLPH ZIGGLER ISN'T AJ STYLES AT ALL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Smackdown looked and very much felt like a B-tier show

• Locked thread