Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
This loving rock song owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

jackofarcades posted:

Who ya got for the "former world Champ" on miz tv?

john cena

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh god JBL

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Needs More Ditka posted:

Dolph? Really? Now it's the x pac challenge

syxx-pac

e;fb

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I would be really excited for a Dean feud with basically any of those people that isn't Adolph or The Lone Wolf

it's either gonna be Bray or Kane, and exactly one of those two is good now

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

the eater of worlds, eh

better than the eater of amphetamines on raw

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ok that was an actual good bit of analysis from JBL with a heel slant

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Honestly I'm not hating JBL when he isn't interjecting, but Otunga needs to shape the gently caress up

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

They really need like 1-2 more upper midcarders

KO and Cesaro would have been great

trade them for Kalisto and Orton, imo

RAW needs another top draw kind of guy and Kalisto needs to be with the cruiserweights

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

keep orton I'd say, like him or not he has star power that SD is desperately short on

but yeah kalisto should be on raw

Smackdown has Dean, AJ, and Cena; RAM has Rollins, Reigns I guess, and a bunch of people with a ton of potential but no current superstardom (also Brock, but he's never there)

Also poor Zack Ryder

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I like apollo crews

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh my god it's gonna be shelton

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

no but seriously Shelton was loving great and basically the Cesaro of the 2000s

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

HulkaMatt posted:

eh maybe for the first few years.

I was getting that more from PPVs than years of raw, since I started watching wrestling in general earlier this year, so I'll defer to you, king of wrestlehut

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

oh boy

E: Oh no

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this is a trainwreck

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I can't stop laughing but it's for the exact opposite reason as for the R-Truth Pokemon Go match interruption on RAM

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The Miz owns

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

jackofarcades posted:

who's writing Randy's material because A+

yeah

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

...next week?

Why?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SIGN HEATH SLATER

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Borrowed Ladder posted:

God I hate Rhyno

he hates you too, I'm sure

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

okay this got really good really fast

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

UH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

CobiWann posted:

You know what? I'm cool with this. Put up or shut up, Dolph. Prove us all wrong or prove us all right.

• Locked thread