Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This stupid rear end in a top hat that owned my house before I did put spring toggle bolts in every loving fixture in the house.

I want to kick his rear end so bad.

Half of the electrical boxes are the smallest pieces of cheap poo poo I've ever seen.
He didn't tack under the step when attaching the runner carpet on the stairs.
He dug a soaker hose under the concrete walk way from the driveway to the front porch. It's cracked in half exactly where the drat hose is.

I have to clean up this morons lovely work constantly. This post is all about how the previous owner is a CHEAP PIECE OF poo poo.

He's an old cock sucker and in 15 years he never thought to dig up the swamp in the front yard where the sump drains, and throw 20 extra feet of PVC on it so instead of owning a swamp it just drains into the gutter. What a dumb turd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sounds like he also owned you, OP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ya i ahate my parents 2

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Those are definitely things he did on purpose, he absolutely did not just pay someone and tell them to fix it like a normal person would have.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Sounds like you're the dumb turd for buying a house from a dumb turd. L-O-L

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i live in a garbage can

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this basement used 2 have zero (0) magitc the gathering cards taped 2 the walls becuz retard owners before were 2 busy making me cut the lawn

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Monday_ posted:

Those are definitely things he did on purpose, he absolutely did not just pay someone and tell them to fix it like a normal person would have.

Hahahaha.

Guys look at this turd that thinks it's normal to be a worthless baby that pays a real man to do your work for you.

poo poo I just bought this sweet as light switch plate at Home Depot fam. Hold up I'm going to call a guy to install it.

Yeah right.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

It's already been 15 years since grover built his house?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

forgot to leave the freezer full of toayser streusel

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Raere posted:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dave_Indeed posted:

This stupid rear end in a top hat that owned my house before I did put spring toggle bolts in every loving fixture in the house.

I want to kick his rear end so bad.

Half of the electrical boxes are the smallest pieces of cheap poo poo I've ever seen.
He didn't tack under the step when attaching the runner carpet on the stairs.
He dug a soaker hose under the concrete walk way from the driveway to the front porch. It's cracked in half exactly where the drat hose is.

I have to clean up this morons lovely work constantly. This post is all about how the previous owner is a CHEAP PIECE OF poo poo.

He's an old cock sucker and in 15 years he never thought to dig up the swamp in the front yard where the sump drains, and throw 20 extra feet of PVC on it so instead of owning a swamp it just drains into the gutter. What a dumb turd.

Shouldn't have bought my old house dumbass

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Raere posted:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
when I moved into my house there was contact paper on every shelf and carpet in the bathroom

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Raere posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Idiot OP bought a lovely house.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I am a previous owner and a current owner of things and I'm a PIECE OF poo poo for it because desire is the source of all suffering namaste

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just found some cool drink stirrers, these people were cool lol.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the previous tenants of my apartment put cool beachy/surfy switch covers on a bunch of switches around my apartment its pretty cool!

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
In our 70+ year old house, we found:

1) 4 different types of pipe used for the perimeter drainage, all clogged.
2) A log used as a load bearing post
3) a log with bark still on it as a smaller load bearing post for an addition
4) tongue and groove planks nailed together and being used as load bearing beams. dryrot was found inside them.
5) geologic looking waves of unbound river rock thrown into the foundation when it was poured.
6) a rotten wooden form framing an add on to the foundation, with a hammerhead holding up the now rotten plank on the bottom.
7) psychedelic angsty 70s heavy metal artwork scrawled onto the basement walls
8) remnants of knob and tube wiring, thankfully deactivated.
9) wtf is a concrete pillbox doing half buried in our backyard? hillbilly safe? sump?
10) stairs held up by the shearing force of a 3/4" piece of rotten plywood
11) 2x8 joists with either 4" square notches taken out of them to pass plumbing through, 1/2" holes drilled every 2 inches for half their length, or both.

I love this old house, absolutely love it, but holy crap when it was built in 1942 they really didn't know what they were doing. All its got going for it is the huge lot, square corners, good frame, and no mold.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
The funniest thing is that they were probably entirely well-meaning, and you're just catching the aftermath of their well-meaning fixes over the years.

Not everyone is intentionally a jerk, OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jailbrekr posted:

if u destroyed these then:

1. gently caress you
2. enjoy your curse

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
The previous owner(s) of my VW bus were pieces of poo poo. Silicone, self-tapping screws, etc.

https://stupidbus.wordpress.com

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Raere posted:

grover did not build the house, he just made disastrous, unsightly and idiotic additions to what started as a sound if humble ranch house

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A lot of humble bragging going on in this thread. :argh:

Well I've got a lot of badass settlements on Fallout 4 FYI. :smug:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
The lady that owned my house stopped giving a gently caress about the yard after she got divorced. And she let her dog piss and poo poo all over it. Green Drop has been put to the test this year.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Also, nearly every used vehicle out there is hosed up in some way, whether it be a radio knob that always falls off or a ball joint that's about to let go and leave you on the side of the road with 3 wheels.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
lmao at owning a home

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Jailbrekr posted:

remnants of knob and tube

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I bought a lovely used car a few years back, and the seller left his weed in it.

Previous owners aren't pieces of poo poo, they're just idiots.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jailbrekr posted:

#7 sounds awesome

Also, op, when you purchase your next home, get an inspection. You can thank me later.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

ya i ahate my parents 2
:eyepop:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

they didn't restain their deck for the 10 years they lived in it, and the builder failed to leave any gap between the boards.

I got to spend last weekend running a circular saw between every board on my deck and had to replace 4 16 foot boards. It was 90 degrees with a 105 heat index and it sucked

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i live in a new construction home, op, so i am everyone's previous owner

so piece of poo poo status: confirmed

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I asked my landlord to replace a bunch of stuff and they did the next day

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I bought a 1990 Civic SI (Super Idition?/Ignition? I think, he was Asian) in 2014 and it didn't even have AC!!!

When i bought it I was like "AC works?" and he said "AC, you see, it works!"

That's how I spent $600 on a car with no AC.

It was also black, the car.

FUCL PO.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I know you live in Columbus, Dave, what part?

I had a country house near Pataskala, and every time the dishwasher or washing machine would drain, a bunch of sudsy water would gush out from under the back deck.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Chief McHeath posted:

I bought a 1990 Civic SI (Super Idition?/Ignition? I think, he was Asian) in 2014 and it didn't even have AC!!!

When i bought it I was like "AC works?" and he said "AC, you see, it works!"

That's how I spent $600 on a car with no AC.

It was also black, the car.

FUCL PO.

To be fair, who buys a used 1990 civic from a ricer?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the old owners of my building were chill but the new ones want to turn them into condos instead of apartments so they are jacking the rent hella hard while removing amenities it kinda sucks but its still a great place to live for the price until probably next year then i will have to move into a shittier building but what evs still rather pay way too much to live in Sherman Oaks than be ballin in some shithole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.

Raere posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/tI8ys

http://i.imgur.com/Vhj5m.gifv

Pantsless Hero fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jul 27, 2016

• Locked thread