Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Retemnav posted:

So...I can't add anyone to my roster BEFORE the games tonight? Waiver's clear 9/9 at 3 AM?

Looks like it's set up for daily FAAB waivers. Let me see if I can find a way to open things up for FCFS from Thurs - Sun. I thought I had this set up correctly...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

So I think it is set up correctly, but I'm guessing players can't be added within 24 hours of the time of the draft.

Here's the setup from commish view:

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
Ok. I was just toying with the idea of adding a D or QB - I hate starting a QB against the defense they're playing in real life, since it usually means they're either both mediocre or one is great at the expense of the other.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO new fantasy app FT beer

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I've got TE(s) for trade, would love to take your offers. I've got:

Eric Ebron, fresh off a 13.1 point game and a hot waiver wire add

and

Antonio Gates, who stands to benefit with Keenan Allen on IR and is chasing Tony Gonzalez's TD record this year.

Would love to improve my WRs.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Congrats, Hyde your Whalez. We had a barn burner last week.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Anyone want to take a flyer on Tavon Austin? He's useless as long as Keenum is the QB, but maybe Goff? 4 catches on 12 loving targets lol, and it wasn't like he was dropping them, Case just can't throw straight. gently caress LA.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Why didn't I just bid a couple more dollars on spencer ware??? Why???

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

railroad terror posted:

Why didn't I just bid a couple more dollars on spencer ware??? Why???

In my big money league I benched Gordon for ware. Then Gordon comes out and scores two early touchdowns while Kansas City abandons the running game. I was kicking myself! But for some reason KC preferred throwing it to Ware instead of West and my switch turned out to be the right move

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
You know it's the SA beer league when you're deciding between starting Jay Ajaiyi and Tim Hightower Sunday morning.

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Oh yeah, I love losing both Doug Martin and Danny Woodhead in the first half of their respective games. gently caress me.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I'm two injuries away from starting Ted Ginn and Justin Forsett #16teamleagues

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Rename team Ginn & Juicetin

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
LOL You're right I was reading 4for4.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

spacejung posted:

LOL You're right I was reading 4for4.

Haha, nice. I was literally reading the trader's alley article when your trade offer hit my inbox.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Speaking of trades...

I'm looking for an RB2 option.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
^ Don't tell the world but I've been trying to move Devonta Freeman

If anyone lost the PItta sweepstakes and misses Heath Miller I'm happy to deal Jesse James just as soon as Gronk is activated.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
The fantasy gods finally took pity on me and kept me from losing to Hatful's 49-pt kicker/DST combo, can't believe Julio got shut down last night.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

How the gently caress did they not sit Fitzpatrick after the 3rd INT? Decker comes out of that game with the whopping 3.6 points thanks to lovely turnovers. Actually all my receivers were poo poo this week. I only needed Juilio Jones to have an average game and he completely shits the bed. In what world do we have a 77 point shootout where Juilo Jones finishes with 1 catch for 16 yards? FML.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I've still got Eric Ebron available for trade, for those of you with lovely tight ends. He's #6 in scoring through three weeks.

Or y'know we could change the rules so that TE is an option in the Flex position which is how it should always be :romo:

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I need a competent QB! Send me your lovely trade proposals.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Does Brian Hoyer count as competent? He's played well so far and I'll let him go for cheap since Wentz is coming back this week.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
I hate how biased the waiver system is towards the east coast. I wake up pretty early but still miss out on free agent pick ups after waivers clear. There's no way to change this right?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

dphi posted:

I hate how biased the waiver system is towards the east coast. I wake up pretty early but still miss out on free agent pick ups after waivers clear. There's no way to change this right?

I don't believe you can adjust the time that ESPN processes waivers, unfortunately.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I may be 4-0, but I'm not feeling great about my Week 5 starting RB combo of Bilal Powell and Orleans Darkwa.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

railroad terror posted:

I may be 4-0, but I'm not feeling great about my Week 5 starting RB combo of Bilal Powell and Orleans Darkwa.

I'm 4-0 strictly due to luck. I've benched Matt Ryan three out of four weeks so far.

I'm going to start him this week, and he's going to get destroyed.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I tried to takes the trade that someone offered me but you have a problem with your roster so it kept getting rejected. Fix your roster and send it again.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Wasn't me was it? I'm Fosters.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I think it was you. The trade for Hoyer?

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Yeah that was me, but I don't think there's anything wrong with my roster. Maybe it's because the player I was trading was playing?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Anyone want to take a gamble on Hopkins? I'm done waiting for his numbers to improve but if you can spare a competent RB I'm all ears.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Are you loving kidding me?

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

This trade is bullshit.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What the gently caress is that trade? Ware for Hopkins? Ridiculous

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Reports circulating of a box full of Tired Hands hitting FedEx shortly after the trade was completed, we'll keep you updated with news on this situation.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

That trade was the best thing anyone has done in this league all year. It's hilarious.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
I'm observing this week from the 500 level of heinz field.

I've never been here, but my team name is a steelers/rapist reference. I ran into Antonio Brown on my way in.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Hey Fritz - Julio isn't looking so hot, wanna trade for -

*checks bench RBs*

- Josh Ferguson??

broom
Aug 29, 2005

railroad terror posted:

avenged posted:

I'm 4-0 strictly due to luck

I am 0-4 because I am very bad at fantasy football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I lost to this quarterback, this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiAy8XuS8R4

• Locked thread