Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
just found out that you can take poo poo to an office max and hand it over and they'll scan it all and throw it all on a thumb drive- sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Ladydad posted:

THE TOUCH

THE LOOK

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

Well this is amazing.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
i'll take some pics when i get home of the loose papers etc. sure- poor edward might be pulling my leg. But there's so much physical goddamn material. It's just page after page of graphic depictions of the thickness of things.

If he is pulling my leg, then i don't want him to stop. I want him to bring his GBU-28

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i too lust for the rape of free society :ussr:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Ladydad posted:

If he is pulling my leg, then i don't want him to stop. I want him to being his GBU-28
Is there a scene where he is described as having "a GAU-8 Avenger between his legs"? Asking for a friend.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

RaySmuckles posted:

i too lust for the rape of free society :ussr:

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Mordja posted:

Is there a scene where he is described as having "a GAU-8 Avenger between his legs"? Asking for a friend.

hope springs eternal

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Ladydad posted:

If he is pulling my leg, then i don't want him to stop. I want him to bring his GBU-28

He could feel the coiled snake in his BDU's tighten

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Young Freud posted:

I'm really wondering if this isn't some big joke, either by the OP or by this Edward Davis. It might be a case of Poe's Law but this is starting to feel like a parody of military fiction.

If the OP is the one writing this he's a loving genius, this is the funniest poo poo I've seen in a long time.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
just gonna remind everyone: President Oliver North

thanks for your time

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

RaySmuckles posted:

just gonna remind everyone: President Oliver North

thanks for your time

that goddamned son of a bitch

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Applewhite posted:

I graduated top of my class in tank school. I majored in shooting with a minor in turrets. AMA.

The Top Candidate of my Artillery School Class got charged AWOL for being hours late for our graduation parade because he fell asleep at a stripper's apartment. :shrug:

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

styled, but not faggy

e: mods name chamge please

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Prawned posted:

styled, but not faggy

e: mods name chamge please

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm Vasily Tokarev with the thick, swollen, beet like fingers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tardcore posted:

If the OP is the one writing this he's a loving genius, this is the funniest poo poo I've seen in a long time.

:agreed:

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

I'm Vasily Tokarev with the thick, swollen, beet like fingers.

Comrade, we are all Vasily Tokarev

We were born to revere the preciousness of life upon our communal farms, but after going through the godless killing factories of Rodina, we only long for the two most important things: the rape of free society and the sweet release of death

:ussr::ussr::ussr::ussr::dogge::ussr::ussr:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Young Freud posted:

This last passage made me start wondering what time period this was set in, since the Internet didn't get mainstream popularity until after German reunification. Also, that introduction page is a little too on the nose with the author being "unfit for military duty" and the praise of Ronald Reagan.
I think it's set in the future? Half of Germany is the last American bastion holding back the tides of the Muslim-Euro Confederacy which also includes Russia because

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tardcore posted:

No way. This is like The Room or Birdemic--the kind-of awful you couldn't fake if you were actively trying to

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Can love bloom on the battlefield?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Splicer posted:

I think it's set in the future? Half of Germany is the last American bastion holding back the tides of the Muslim-Euro Confederacy which also includes Russia because

I figured it was Clive Cussler style alt history set in the near future.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Splicer posted:

I'm not going to say anything more about this here because I fear I'd ruin an already magical thread.

Let's keep this ride going. :unsmigghh:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reignofevil posted:

Euro's are uncircumcised? Play on this with tank barrel??

oh my god :vince:

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
fire walk with me

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
how presumptuous

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Applewhite posted:

I figured it was Clive Cussler style alt history set in the near future.

I think it's that, sorta. Considering the source, it feels like a near-future novel written in the 80s with the assumption of the Cold War political scene remaining intact and a divided Germany into the 21st century.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
*nose of aircraft loving off

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Germstore posted:

how presumptuous
NO

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
New York Times best seller! :3:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Splicer posted:

New York Times best seller!:3:

that's what's presumptuous.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
New York Time's Bestseller

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
In the future of 1998, bastion of liberal progressive ideals President Oliver North betrays his country to a group of ultra national Russians hellbent on stealing the satellite internet as they bathe western Europe in blood on their quest to regain former glory.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
hey cool way to try for traffic to your stupid LP blog https://www.firemissionover.com from your lovely novel permabanned user bruiser

also real cool pretending to be a lesbian on an Internet forum to get attention and then running away when you were confronted about it!!! super chill!!!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
tell us more about how you totally piloted helicopters for the mafia and definitely got gay married you huge piece of poo poo!!!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Melanie sighed and pulled away from keyboard. "Well, Jack, it looks like we won't be able to hack the Russian mainframe. Our futuristic satellite internet is currently being defeated by a gentle rainstorm. Also, we've reached our monthly high speed limit of 50 megabytes."

Jack Culverson rasped a meaty hand against his be-stubbled lantern jaw. "Looks like we'll have to find some other way to spend this afternoon," he mused. Culverson unzipped his pants, allowing his giant American dong to unravel down to the carpet like an anaconda doing gymnastics.

"AWOOOGA!" Melanie exclaimed as her eyes and tongue projected themselves several feet in front of her face.

naem
May 29, 2011

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Melanie sighed and pulled away from keyboard. "Well, Jack, it looks like we won't be able to hack the Russian mainframe. Our futuristic satellite internet is currently being defeated by a gentle rainstorm. Also, we've reached our monthly high speed limit of 50 megabytes."

Jack Culverson rasped a meaty hand against his be-stubbled lantern jaw. "Looks like we'll have to find some other way to spend this afternoon," he mused. Culverson unzipped his pants, allowing his giant American dong to unravel down to the carpet like an anaconda doing gymnastics.

"AWOOOGA!" Melanie exclaimed as her eyes and tongue projected themselves several feet in front of her face.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
you know what would be a good story?

you explaining why you've been posting stock photos and saying that they are you, a gay woman, when you are actually a crazy dude evading his permaban

or you could just ignore it and hope it goes away!! pretty sure it's not going to tho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
:eyepop:

• Locked thread