Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I need some opinions to help me decide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Your vote is invalid and will mean nothing; your precious little vote is a drop of piss in the ocean. Take up something more worthwhile, like cross country face planting.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Yourself. You already won time person of the year, why not go for president too

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Jill Stein close thread, gas, ban op, close America and rocket it hurtling into the sun, and then blow up the rest of the world too

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
MY rear end

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
http://i.imgur.com/lU8lJW9.gifv

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Doctor J Off posted:

Jill Stein close thread, gas, ban op, close America and rocket it hurtling into the sun, and then blow up the rest of the world too

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Jill Stein is the "hey Democratic Party, here are the voters you would gain if you stopped moving right" option.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zorodius posted:

Jill Stein is the "hey Democratic Party, here are the voters you would gain if you stopped moving right" option.

Sounds interesting. But why would I vote for her?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
However, the best man for the job is clearly Robert Morrow, the Travis County GOP chairman who spends all day every day rating anime boobies and dropping straight truth bombs like this:

https://twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty/status/758423201051389952

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Perot

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

have u considering voting for... DEEZZZZ NUTS

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Darth123123 posted:

Sounds interesting. But why would I vote for her?

Jill Stein posted:

We wouldn't remove all laws against all drug use. Marijuana is a drug that is dangerous because it's illegal. It isn't illegal because it's dangerous. There are drugs in use that are far more harmful than marijuana--such as alcohol. Legalize marijuana and the dangers go away. Regulate it so that children can't buy it on the street corner.

:drugnerd: http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Jill_Stein_Drugs.htm :drugnerd:

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

vermin supreme, give those cronies in washington the boot

that was a pun.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Deez Nuts

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Doctor J Off posted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

vote for me, or write in Bernie Sanders

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Type Jill Stein interview Fox Business into your browser and if you like what she says maybe vote for her or petition to get her on the ballot of you're in a flyover state

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Jill Stein is poo poo.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Jill Biden

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm voting for Gary Johnson he's going to deregulate things and let the free market decide how much the minimum wage should be

The_end
May 17, 2014
I am voting for The Macho Man Randy Savage.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Gary Johnson. You may think we've hit peak political comedy, but I genuinely believe that if we get the Libertarian Party matching federal funds we can keep production booming through at least the 2020 presidential election.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm voting for Gary Johnson he's going to deregulate things and let the free market decide how much the minimum wage should be

This sounds bad ?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This sounds good. But will I keep my high paying job as a white man?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

As long as you don't vote Democrat or Republican it's fine. Might even want to look into independent candidates

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LGD posted:

Gary Johnson. You may think we've hit peak political comedy, but I genuinely believe that if we get the Libertarian Party matching federal funds we can keep production booming through at least the 2020 presidential election.

I've never heard of this candidate. Not that I care I throw away my vote. I just need a solid person

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SciFiDownBeat posted:

As long as you don't vote Democrat or Republican it's fine. Might even want to look into independent candidates

Hence this thread :shrug:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Darth123123 posted:

This sounds bad ?

He claims that by getting rid of the mandatory minimum wage businesses will actually pay people more

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Op what state are you in?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

SciFiDownBeat posted:

drat if only the OP had thought to make a thread like that

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Op what state are you in?

The United States

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tiny Lowtax posted:

drat if only the OP had thought to make a thread like that

We can reject his opinion from here out .

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He claims that by getting rid of the mandatory minimum wage businesses will actually pay people more

did anyone explain to him the difference between minimum and maximum?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

i'm glad i live in california and my vote doesn't count because i really hate that lesser of two evils poo poo and i'd be just as ashamed to participate in it as i would if i didn't and the greater evil won. both are galling to the core. but voting for one of the two major parties in a non-swing state? that's throwing your loving vote away. i'll vote for a screwy idiot baby libertarian bitch if they're the most popular third party. if we're not going to get instant runoff or proportional representation then use the electoral college against itself and get whatever nutheads federal funding and into the debates that we can and watch the two party system destabilize right to piss fuckin right man punk rock. no more of this anybody but _____ poo poo every loving four years gently caress #smashthestate #nsf001

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
:raise:

Vote for the loving dog.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Funky See Funky Do posted:

:raise:

Vote for the loving dog.

He already said he doesn't want to vote for Hillary