Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Him
Oct 9, 2015
Maybe you're feeling burdened by your White Guilt. Possibly you're just not sure if your great-grandparents owned a slave or two. Or maybe you simply hate the NBA. If so, I've found the solution. reparations.me. Yes at reparations.me, you can give until you can look at your white self in the mirror again. Check it out! Please note: The site loads a bit slowly, but just like getting reparations, it's worth waiting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm Mexican so where do I sign up to receive reparations for the horrible things Cum-skins did to my people?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Volume posted:

I'm Mexican so where do I sign up to receive reparations for the horrible things Cum-skins did to my people?

same. tia

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm white and I also want free money, where do I go for that?

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

quote:

The Troll Fund
The last thing a troll wants is to be subverted into a kind and generous human being. With that in mind, from now for every negative message received via this site, one dollar will be donated to this site and allocated specifically to those who have expressed a need for financial support. Hate can buy groceries now. Ahhhh, the blurring of the lines between friend and foe ... tis poetry. To add your support and pledge a dollar per troll, please message me using the contact form (subject line: Troll Fund) and I will add your name to a list of site backers.

You know what to do boys.
Let the hatred flow.
Undo what your ancestors did.

http://www.reparations.me/#!contact/cee5

PromethiumX fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 28, 2016

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im white and have freckles but my ancestor was a mulatto northern soldier in the civil war so i want money pls

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

haha what the gently caress

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PromethiumX posted:

You know what to do boys.
Let the hatred flow.
Undo what your ancestors did.

http://www.reparations.me/#!contact/cee5

huh

are they donating a dollar to themselves every time they get trolled

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
where do i collect the money?

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

huh

are they donating a dollar to themselves every time they get trolled

it seems they have a list of donors lined up ready to donate a buck every time someone sends a nasty/racist email.

So you should help them out. To make amends with the all ex-slaves. that are dead.... and have been for decades... wait.....

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I would like to buy stocks of white guilt and then try flipping it at a later date when it's worth more.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Gotta be careful though, if Trump wins, the bottom will drop out.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kumbamontu posted:

haha what the gently caress

this is better than the Norco I'm currently taking

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Smashurbanipal posted:

Gotta be careful though, if Trump wins, the bottom will drop out.

If that happens I'll just bury all my white guilt in the Nevada desert next to the ET cartridges.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Wait. My great grandparents could have slaves, but I can't??

I want reparations, too.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Does White Guilt look like Fluff?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PromethiumX posted:

it seems they have a list of donors lined up ready to donate a buck every time someone sends a nasty/racist email.

So you should help them out. To make amends with the all ex-slaves. that are dead.... and have been for decades... wait.....

so basically you could send them insulting messages until a bunch of white-guilt afflicted goofballs run out of money, giving it all to these warriors of justice, who then redistribute it to black people in turn who send it to gaben for video games

/r/PCMasterRace has gone too far this time

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This one feels like a bait and switch http://www.reparations.me/#!REQUEST-A-Little-Tenderness/cjds/57958c060cf26df1ae60ad52

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I wonder if Jon Pop will try and use it for rereg money

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
can u short the white penis

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
*looks down pants*

Uh those are already pretty short though.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
My ancestors were some broke rear end Irish immigrants who were probably indentured servants or some poo poo. Can I get some money?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Someone post that goon that said they'd let blacks beat him up and not press charges

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

OP, are you black? bc I am offering you coaching sessions on how not to make a poo poo thread

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I'm Jewish do I get anything

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

"If you buy me the new WoW expansion I'll forgive slavery"

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
how to troll this, you have to do some Facebook poo poo to get something posted?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I was going to make an offer to suck my drat balls

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Volume posted:

You get to mule our drugs, fight our wars and cook our food you miserable ingrate.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

"If you buy me the new WoW expansion I'll forgive slavery"

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Volume posted:

wut did we do to you?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

one side of my family owned a plantation but ill never have the money or compunction to give out reparations.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

can i pretend to be black and get free video games

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Naw, I like where I live. Also thankfully I am from the north and one of my ancestors took part in Sherman's march of liberation.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Crowsbeak posted:

Naw, I like where I live. Also thankfully I am from the north and one of my ancestors took part in Sherman's march of liberation.

:yeah:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Smashurbanipal posted:

its more like bird seed

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Should I feel guilty that I do not have white guilt?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Smashurbanipal posted:

Fluff is more important and better for you.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

guys i am black please buy me the new warhammer total war dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy
I like how 9 out of 10 of the "offerings" are bullshit MS Excel lessons or some advice and almost all of the requests are for straight money. At least they get to the point and the source of their problems. As long as you have enough money you never have to worry about dealing with that stupid paperclip.

• Locked thread