Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I am on disability benefits because I am genuinely physically disabled and cant work.

Lol useless eaters like you shouldn't talk poo poo. A more enlightened society would render you down into engine grease so be thankful for "liberal cvcks" having your back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They ain't my brothers and most of them people don't work, they just have loads of kids so they can claim free money and benefits.

So they are like you, but fuckable?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Agag posted:

So they are like you, but fuckable?

They are animals and breed like rats, I am human.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They are animals and breed like rats, I am human.

Well be honest. What is man but the sum of his contributions to society? You being unable to work automatically takes you out of the running to be considered fully Human.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Well be honest. What is man but the sum of his contributions to society? You being unable to work automatically takes you out of the running to be considered fully Human.

I worked and paid taxes for 15 years until I could not physically work anymore so gently caress you!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I have no guilt because my family were either poor farmers in Lithuania or poor farmers in Georgia when slavery was going on.

The farthest back I could find about my family was a guy assaulting a British officer before fleeing to the colonies.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Hmmmm, well it's technically possible that some of my dad's ancestors could have owned some of my mom's ancestors in the distant, distant past, where do I stand WRT free money?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I worked and paid taxes for 15 years until I could not physically work anymore so gently caress you!

And you opted to stay alive and be a drain on society instead of honorably pushing yourself out to sea on an ice floe when your period of usefulness had ended?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Mordja posted:

Hmmmm, well it's technically possible that some of my dad's ancestors could have owned some of my mom's ancestors in the distant, distant past, where do I stand WRT free money?

Transfer some funds between two of your accounts.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

And you opted to stay alive and be a drain on society instead of honorably pushing yourself out to sea on an ice floe when your period of usefulness had ended?

Is Satoshi Uematsu your role model you loving ableist?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Thanks blacks are literally subhuman, is offended by ableism.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Is Strom Thurmond yours you loving racist?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Is Strom Thurmond yours you loving racist?

No mine are probably David Eden Lane, Rudolf Hess and Rocky J Suhayda.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Agag posted:

Thanks blacks are literally subhuman, is offended by ableism.

They are not even sub-human, they are descendants of the Biblical beasts of the fields, basically animals.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Lol at the pot calling the kettle the N-word.

Figures you'd take your frustration at being half a man out on your able bodied betters considering you can't really do anything else but bitch.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Such a fine line to walk between literal Hitler and flaccid cuck.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I apologize for my pot/kettle metaphor as it implies TJ is on the same level as Black people when actually he is quantifiably inferior to them.

It's more like a pot with the bottom rusted out that expects the rest of the kitchen to pick up its slack hurling ineffectual insults at a perfectly good pot that's much better and more well endowed.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They are not even sub-human, they are descendants of the Biblical beasts of the fields, basically animals.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

you've outlived your usefulness, consider putting yourself in front of a train

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
As a native american with a white abolitionist great grand dad that was into native puss, i owe you blacks nothing

dont' come to me asking for 'any part of a dollar' when I am walking

get a job you bums!

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

:eyepop:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

My great grandfather was welsh, all english scum itt please send money

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Y-Hat posted:

you've outlived your usefulness, consider putting yourself in front of a train

Yeah, get hosed.

I have a good life, don't have to work, I get everything for free and I get high on my meds everyday and sometimes add alcohol for extra buzz.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Strategic Tea posted:

My great grandfather was welsh, all english scum itt please send money

Ok, but you'll have to wait until I get it from the Norwegians and Danes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Yeah, get hosed.

I have a good life, don't have to work, I get everything for free and I get high on my meds everyday and sometimes add alcohol for extra buzz.

So the life of an animal in other words.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

So the life of an animal in other words.

NO. I do what I want when I want and dont have to answer to anybody.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Sounds like my cat

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tramadol Junkie posted:

So still an animal.

But like, a lame animal that's no good in the field anymore and just sits in the barn and eats hay.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Tramadol Junkie posted:

lolin' at this

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Hard to believe people still asking for reparations in TYOOl 2016.

You might as well be asking for a dolphin to grow legs and come out of the ocean to play ping-pong with you, because that has a greater chance of happening than reparations being paid out.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
tramadol junkie is my favorite :allears:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

R3M posted:

tramadol junkie is my favorite :allears:

I just loving hate his pasty, slimy, worthless English guts so much, I really do

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I mean on the one hand tramadol is great because a) he's so obviously a fundamentally broken wackjob and also a worthless human being who seems to be proud of his complete lack of contribution or worth to the world and b) he just keeps re-regging (like 15 times now!) even though it's clear everyone hates him, so he's helping keep Baby Lowtax in diapers

on the other hand even if he was a gimmick it would be a terrible and played-out one, and either way I really wish he would just get permabanned already

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Lol useless eaters like you shouldn't talk poo poo. A more enlightened society would render you down into engine grease so be thankful for "liberal cvcks" having your back.

Yowza

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

drunk asian neighbor posted:

I mean on the one hand tramadol is great because a) he's so obviously a fundamentally broken wackjob and also a worthless human being who seems to be proud of his complete lack of contribution or worth to the world and b) he just keeps re-regging (like 15 times now!) even though it's clear everyone hates him, so he's helping keep Baby Lowtax in diapers

on the other hand even if he was a gimmick it would be a terrible and played-out one, and either way I really wish he would just get permabanned already

This sums it up pretty well, actually

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

This sums it up pretty well, actually

When you think about it the British government is subsidizing Baby Lowtax.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Agag posted:

When you think about it the British government is subsidizing Baby Lowtax.

My tax dollars pounds!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Wait, he's loving English, too? lol he's hosed, probably gonna starve to death in his recliner at home when the looming economic disaster forces massive cutbacks to the dole system

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
TJ is fun to have on these forums because it's a really good look into the mind of someone with 0 self awareness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Lol at the pot calling the kettle the N-word.

Figures you'd take your frustration at being half a man out on your able bodied betters considering you can't really do anything else but bitch.

I missed this the first time around but :iceburn:

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Yeah, get hosed.

So you complain about black people not working and getting high and drunk and siphoning money from the government as you....don't work, get high and drunk and siphon money off the government? :cmon:

I eagerly await you coming off probation to try to defend the fact that the color of your skin somehow makes you more entitled to be a lazy worthless fuckwit than the minorities you hate so much :allears:

• Locked thread