Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
He def browses /pol/ (just not ironicly, like me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
he's the lowest effort troll on the forums but still he's like flame to virtue signalling moths

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Internaut! posted:

he's the lowest effort troll on the forums but still he's like flame to virtue signalling moths

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i like telling him how worthless he is

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Red Suit posted:

I just read it for the articles. (Which are incredibly dumb.)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

aw he got banned again, guess I need to wait another day for him to rereg

there goes my entertainment for the night :(

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

I look to the non whites for a final solution to all my "mom problems" Instead I should get a job move out stop playing video games and crying on /pol/ about how its a great big unfair world for white men

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

yall hosed a reasonably good thread up

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

if tramadol junkie took my advice and parked his wheelchair or whatever on a train track, this poo poo wouldn't have happened

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Blahsmack posted:

I look to the non whites for a final solution to all my "mom problems"

we'll be happy to help :pervert:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

jonathan posted:

No white guilt here. I'm pretty sure my third generation Irish Canadian self had nothing to do with the mistreatment of anyone except maybe Shaw Cable customers when I was a computer janitor there.

Being born white's the best decision I ever made, but probably second to that is being born to white immigrant parents from the WWII/Cold War era who might have a decently justified grudge against Nazis and/or Commies but drat SURE never owned any slaves. The only white guilt I feel is when I see red and blue lights come on behind me in the Wal Mart parking lot and I go, drat, you got me, I was absolutely and with willful disregard for the law not wearing my seatbelt. Don't even get shot while getting my ID out for the nice officer neither, best of both worlds IMO

Him
Oct 9, 2015

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Yep. I come home from work and check the thread hoping for insightful comments and possibly one or two of you actually paying some reparations when suddenly...Tramadol Junkie. Sigh...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Being born white's the best decision I ever made, but probably second to that is being born to white immigrant parents from the WWII/Cold War era who might have a decently justified grudge against Nazis and/or Commies but drat SURE never owned any slaves. The only white guilt I feel is when I see red and blue lights come on behind me in the Wal Mart parking lot and I go, drat, you got me, I was absolutely and with willful disregard for the law not wearing my seatbelt. Don't even get shot while getting my ID out for the nice officer neither, best of both worlds IMO

Wear a seatbelt, you dingleberry.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Now do one with a pancake on his head.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

drunk asian neighbor posted:

So you complain about black people not working and getting high and drunk and siphoning money from the government as you....don't work, get high and drunk and siphon money off the government? :cmon:

I eagerly await you coming off probation to try to defend the fact that the color of your skin somehow makes you more entitled to be a lazy worthless fuckwit than the minorities you hate so much :allears:

I worked for 15 years until I physically could not work anymore. But these Blacks and Muslims are lazy scroungers who think they can be given everything on a plate for free. It makes me sick that they jump the social housing queue ahead of Native White Britons who need the homes because of the colour of their skin and claim racism when they dont get their own way.

I wish the government would stop wasting benefits money on these parasites who have no intention of contributing to society, they just want handouts. They should be put to work cleaning streets by local councils, made to look after the disabled like me and to get their rear end's out of bed in the morning and earn their benefit money, then maybe this will encourage Blacks and Muslims to try and better themselves. But its far too easy for them to sit back and collect money for nothing and the looney, leftwing whoppers don't realize their hosed up do-gooder attitudes screw the collective to serve the minorities and people get sick of their self righteous pc bullshit.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I married a black chick, so I give her 'reparations' on the reg :quagmire:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Red Suit posted:

What is /pol/ ????

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Him posted:

Yep. I come home from work and check the thread hoping for insightful comments and possibly one or two of you actually paying some reparations when suddenly...Tramadol Junkie. Sigh...

You're Welcome!

:)

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I worked for 15 years until I physically could not work anymore. But these Blacks and Muslims are lazy scroungers who think they can be given everything on a plate for free. It makes me sick that they jump the social housing queue ahead of Native White Britons who need the homes because of the colour of their skin and claim racism when they dont get their own way.

I wish the government would stop wasting benefits money on these parasites who have no intention of contributing to society, they just want handouts. They should be put to work cleaning streets by local councils, made to look after the disabled like me and to get their rear end's out of bed in the morning and earn their benefit money, then maybe this will encourage Blacks and Muslims to try and better themselves. But its far too easy for them to sit back and collect money for nothing and the looney, leftwing whoppers don't realize their hosed up do-gooder attitudes screw the collective to serve the minorities and people get sick of their self righteous pc bullshit.

Wow, you must a real hit at all those parties you're not invited to.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I don't know much about brit politics or whatever, but it sounds like the same thing the Dems did and are doing in the states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLvHxwyA3Xw&t=5195s

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Get a job that doesn't require physical labor then you lazy worthless whitetrash fuckbag

Or just sit on your fat rear end and lord over how much better you are than everyone else because the British government decided to foot the bill to keep you alive, but either way you are far, far more worthless than any of the minorities you seem to hate.

It's absolutely hilarious to me how you don't see how much of a loving hypocrite you are. There's no such thing as "physically unable to work." Stephen Hawking can't move a single muscle in his body except for a single cheek muscle and he has and is constantly contributing to the world around him. You're just a lazy piece of poo poo who thinks a work-related injury entitles you to be a massive drain on society.

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jul 29, 2016

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Get a job that doesn't require physical labor then you lazy worthless whitetrash fuckbag

Or just sit on your fat rear end and lord over how much better you are than everyone else because the British government decided to foot the bill to keep you alive, but either way you are far, far more worthless than any of the minorities you seem to hate.

I can't because of the arthritis in my hands is painful, my fingers are like sausages.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I can't because of the arthritis in my hands is painful, my fingers are like sausages.

Excuses, excuses. You're literally exactly the same as the people you talk about hating. Don't try to give me that poo poo about how you "can't" work. You won't work. Because you are a lazy piece of poo poo, kind of like all those minorities you seem to hate so much.

e: also if your fat sausage fingers are healthy enough to post your dumb hatespeech on the internet, they're healthy enough to do data entry or something else. Learn web design or something. Get voice recognition software. But don't try to convince anybody that you're any better than the worst kind of freeloader, because you really aren't.

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 29, 2016

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Excuses, excuses. You're literally exactly the same as the people you talk about hating. Don't try to give me that poo poo about how you "can't" work. You won't work. Because you are a lazy piece of poo poo, kind of like all those minorities you seem to hate.

e: also if your fat sausage fingers are healthy enough to post your dumb hatespeech on the internet, they're healthy enough to do data entry or something else. Learn web design or something. Get voice recognition software. But don't try to convince anybody that you're any better than the worst kind of freeloader, because you really aren't.

Maybe TJ is completely able-bodied and is just puppet mastering a bunch of goons into parroting anti-welfare bootstrap rhetoric. :tinfoil:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

RobattoJesus posted:

Maybe TJ is completely able-bodied and is just puppet mastering a bunch of goons into parroting anti-welfare bootstrap rhetoric. :tinfoil:

Could be, but that means he's spent over $150 on the effort, which is so sad that it doesn't even warrant making fun of

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Excuses, excuses. You're literally exactly the same as the people you talk about hating. Don't try to give me that poo poo about how you "can't" work. You won't work. Because you are a lazy piece of poo poo, kind of like all those minorities you seem to hate.

I cant physically work, and with all the meds I have to take I cant function in a work environment safely.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I cant physically work, and with all the meds I have to take I cant function in a work environment safely.

Does freelancing not exist in England or something? Your work environment is your apartment and computer, and if your meds prevent you from basic functionality you should probably just be moved to a government care facility for invalids

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Why don't you just start sucking dick for money Tramadol Junkie?

Source: I work at the job center

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

RobattoJesus posted:

Nope. I am genuinely disabled and off my head on my meds..

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tramadol Junkie posted:

What if I gave you a job licking stamps? Could you do that safely?

eh....kinda feel bad for you now you mental bastard and want to retract that post.

spud fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 30, 2016

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Nope. I am genuinely disabled and off my head on my meds..

pffft that would only get me through like a page and a half of your posts

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

spud posted:

What if I gave you a job licking stamps? Could you do that safely?

No, meds give me dry cotton mouth so I cant lick stamps.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
OK your fingers obviously work enough to poo poo up these forums so why not get a job writing insane, racist screeds for the BNP?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

If you can post on the Something Awful Forums, you can type well enough to do freelance work. I don't give a gently caress how many meds you're on. I will note again: people who are literally paralyzed from the neck down manage to hold down jobs. You're just being willfully lazy and lovely.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Mordja posted:

OK your fingers obviously work enough to poo poo up these forums so why not get a job writing insane, racist screeds for the BNP?

I don't support the BNP.

I was a Combat 18 activist in the early to mid 90's when I was physically fit.

I do support National Action though but they are more of a nationalist youth movement, and say I am too old to join. :(

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

If you can post on the Something Awful Forums, you can type well enough to do freelance work. I don't give a gently caress how many meds you're on. I will note again: people who are literally paralyzed from the neck down manage to hold down jobs. You're just being willfully lazy and lovely.

Freelance as what?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Ive always believed cripples should work outdoors, for health reasons

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
They can gather golf balls, or serve as targets for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Also lol at whoever your doctor is for prescribing 2 opiates, a tricyclic antidepressant and a strong immunosuppresant at the same time

• Locked thread