Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:laffo:

Can we just automatically append this to every single post TJ makes from now on?

Also since it's been shown in the past that he will endlessly keep re-regging, I suggest that every probation-worthy post by TJ becomes an instant ban instead. Baby Lowtax deserves the extra income.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
What did TJ do wrong again other than have bad opinions? Because if that were ban worthy most of us would be gone.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Really?

I'll edit in case you are dumb: he literally tried to kill someone as a hate crime and thinks it's funny and good to post and talk about

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

RobattoJesus posted:

TJ is a terrible person but I somehow it feels a bit lovely to be bullying a disabled person on the Internet.

Nah. At least not when the irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife ein Messer.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

SurfaceDetail posted:

What did TJ do wrong again other than have bad opinions? Because if that were ban worthy most of us would be gone.

He joined a white nationalist group and threw a guy off a bridge then used his connections to intimidate all the witnesses into silence

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'll edit in case you are dumb: he literally tried to kill someone as a hate crime and thinks it's funny and good to post and talk about
Trolling seems more likely, but it's annoying and unpleasant in either case.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

CharlestonJew posted:

He joined a white nationalist group and threw a guy off a bridge then used his connections to intimidate all the witnesses into silence

That sounds pretty epic and true in this one dude's opinion.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I feel I'm a bit late to the party, but I really love the idea of a "Ask Tramadol" thread, in which he can speak freely without fear of repercussions, as long as he is answering questions from goons.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Strudel Man posted:

SurfaceDetail posted:

That sounds pretty epic and true in this one dude's opinion.

That's why I said that I didn't believe him, since I'm sure it didn't and he's literally just a bitter gross cripple wasting away due to several degenerate diseases, but it's a pretty questionable thing for him to post about considering how often he gets banned

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I think its pretty goony of us to reject a guy ACTUALLY getting out there and making a difference in his community through his passion for social justice. Bonus points if he manages this while crippled.

Just seems churlish and envious of us all. While I may not agree with him politically, I respect the hell out of his drive to get out there do things which I will try to incorporate into my life.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

SurfaceDetail posted:

I think its pretty goony of us to reject a guy ACTUALLY getting out there and making a difference in his community through his passion for social justice. Bonus points if he manages this while crippled.

Just seems churlish and envious of us all. While I may not agree with him politically, I respect the hell out of his drive to get out there do things which I will try to incorporate into my life.

That fire was taken out of him years ago sadly along with his vertebrae

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
What's the line between posting racist poo poo on the internet ironically and doing it sincerely

because I think the line's pretty blurred with TJ

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

zakharov posted:

What's the line between posting racist poo poo on the internet ironically and doing it sincerely

because I think the line's pretty blurred with TJ

On the other hand, who gives a poo poo. Its funny to imagine a guy with arthritic fingers on shitloads of painkillers ranting about the jews on the internet. Its not like hes gonna reinstitute segregation because of his posts.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Ibogaine posted:

I feel I'm a bit late to the party, but I really love the idea of a "Ask Tramadol" thread, in which he can speak freely without fear of repercussions, as long as he is answering questions from goons.

He pretty much speaks freely without fear of repercussions anyway though

Strudel Man posted:

If that's true he's a really devoted troll because every single prob and ban he has is for being a racist neonazi fuckwit. Although I'm not sure which is more sad, someone whose gimmick troll is worth (currently) $160 to them, or someone who is so oblivious they don't realize that literally everyone he interacts with wishes he would just go away

SurfaceDetail posted:

Nah. If he volunteered for his local neo-nazi group editing flyers or whatever menial task his broken body can still do, maybe, but from his own mouth his entire life is spent doing absolutely nothing all day, so you can't even give him the "at least he's fighting for what he believes in" angle

SurfaceDetail posted:

On the other hand, who gives a poo poo. Its funny to imagine a guy with arthritic fingers on shitloads of painkillers ranting about the jews on the internet. Its not like hes gonna reinstitute segregation because of his posts.

:agreed: it's loving hilarious which is why I keep engaging him

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
the only reason tj thinks the japanese are the only acceptable non-human race is he wants to jack it to the anime tiddies but can't because all his finger muscles would catch fire

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

drunk asian neighbor posted:

If that's true he's a really devoted troll because every single prob and ban he has is for being a racist neonazi fuckwit. Although I'm not sure which is more sad, someone whose gimmick troll is worth (currently) $160 to them, or someone who is so oblivious they don't realize that literally everyone he interacts with wishes he would just go away
SA hasn't lacked for devoted trolls, historically speaking. TobleroneTriangular, Lottery of Babylon...some people even appreciate it, but it's not really my thing.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I'll be honest I read maybe 3 of TJ's posts, chuckled and moved on.

But I read 0 of the people desperately trying to 'own' him.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
The gently caress ever happened to Jon Pop? I haven't seen him in at least a week. Flying monkeys get him or something?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Really?

Are you talking about windows 98, the literally most recent candidate for moderator

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
TJ is a despicable pile of trash but probating him for that particular post is just as loving dumb as he is.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

gently caress the ROW posted:

Are you talking about windows 98, the literally most recent candidate for moderator

Lmao :eyepop:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gently caress the ROW posted:

is he dead? pretty sure he's dead after his dreams of modship were crushed

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I palm slam my vhs copy of American History X into the vcr and perform the moves alongside the characters

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Seriously though if you accept 'reparations' of any kind you are a racist piece of poo poo deliberately preying on those of a different skin color than you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Obviously I hate the Jews as they are a subversive, manipulative, parasitical fifth-column that wants to destroy White people and the countries they live in by promoting miscegenation, homosexuality and multiculturalism. But they have been doing this type of this for over a thousand years and thats why they have always been hated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QU7IoDoVX4

The Jews are always manipulating opinion toward them as being the pinnacle, a perfect example of this is them making Einstein the example of genius but his famous e=mc squared equation was stolen from his colleges Fritz Hasenohrl, James Clerk Maxwell, and Max von Laue.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Genesplicer just hit the permaban button on this fucker.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
lmao, this is some fin domme poo poo right here, and the, "offer yourself as tribute to be yelled at" suggestion is just actual sub/domme behavior. i want to have compassion for people who want to help or give, but anyone lazy enough to not actual donate time and effort to people in dire need who want to throw money into a branded hole to feel better about themselves deserve to get fleeced.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
i'm so white i sweat mayonnaise

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
so tramadol being a racist piece of poo poo brought out a bunch of people who, to prove they are more socially just and virtuous, talked about how disability isn't real and no matter how ill someone is they should be forced to work or else starve to death because they are inferior scum

ok, cool i guess

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im better than all of you

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
morally and genetically

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I'd like seven hundred dollars in reparations for the seven pages i just read

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

R3M posted:

the only reason tj thinks the japanese are the only acceptable non-human race is he wants to jack it to the anime tiddies but can't because all his finger muscles would catch fire

I dont know what is anime?

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
oh ok. my bad

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

SurfaceDetail posted:

Gene Splicer has a hardon for me. Don't know why because he does not do his moderator job, he never bans or probates anyone but me.

Really?

I was young and brainwashed into believing these low IQ animals where taking our jobs, I was too blind to see that the Pakis and blacks where too dumb to even work in a western society and only did menial jobs no one else wanted but non the less it was fun at the time.

Ibogaine posted:

This is a brilliant idea but you would have to run it by Gene Splicer for approval , he would probably shut the thread down as soon as he sees my name.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Gene Splicer has a hardon for me. Don't know why because he does not do his moderator job, he never bans or probates anyone but me.

I have a massive hardon for you too TJ, where in the UK do you live, we can get together for some :tutbutt: :gizz: :wink:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im european we dont have white guilt even though we did A LOT OF BAD THINGS to black people (and all other people, also)

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

The gently caress ever happened to Jon Pop? I haven't seen him in at least a week. Flying monkeys get him or something?

He made a new e/n thread yesterday but it got gassed.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784742

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

drunk asian neighbor posted:

I have a massive hardon for you too TJ, where in the UK do you live, we can get together for some :tutbutt: :gizz: :wink:

I live in Bridlington and we feed you faggots to the seagulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like when nazis post weird videos of some rural retard in china or whatever doing something weird as an argument that everyone in china is hosed up. How do they cope with the million videos of white people doing super gross and weird and stupid things

• Locked thread